Starting Again

Charl1e

I have just ordered a 2 week supply of food from Diet Chef. I did a month of Diet Chef before Christmas and lost a stone which I have managed to keep off apart from 2 pounds. So my weight is 12st 2 now. Would like to lose around 7 pounds in the next 2 weeks as we have just planned a holiday in Madrid on the 3rd of April. I need to get motivated again which is why I am back on this forum. So a big hello to everyone who is also doing Diet Chef at the moment.

Hi Charlie - I'm starting for the first time this week - I think it's being delivered tomorrow - very excited! :)

I use minimins for motivation, so will be on here lots - so we can support each other! :)

I'm starting at 11.10 or something, so similar... have just lost about five stone on Lighter Life, but desperately want to shift the last 1-1.5 stone :)

Nice to meet you x

You have done so well and must be feeling really good. You don`t have too much to lose now and Diet Chef will keep you focused. The food is quite good and you will not feel hungry after the first few days. I usually added a couple of pieces of fruit during the day, veg with my dinner at night and then a big bowl of sugar free jelly. I also had one meal of choice on a Saturday night and this was enough to keep me going during the week. Everyone has their own way of going about it. My food should also arrive tomorrow so I shall also be on here a lot so we can keep each other motivated. Good luck x

Excellent! A diet buddy! :) Hopefully DC will keep me focused, I am come off the rails a bit recently - need to be reigned in!

Are there any fruits/veggies that are no go's? I was going to pop to the greengrocer tomorrow and get some bits and bobs...

Are we allowed dairy at all? i.e. milk in hot drinks.. I don't really bother usually, but every few days I crave a cup of tea or coffee with skimmed- is this allowed?

Ummm... I think that's all for now...

Oh - does the pack include things like yoghurt to put with the granola, or do we get that ourselves? Things like berries too...

Help!! Jess (jrabbit81) sent me some info... the more I can get the better x

Welcome and good luck! I'm looking forward to hearing how you all get on! xx

Hi there -

For me, I am in a real routine with it all !

I tend to have granola (I only like the plain one) with 0% vanilla Activa yoghurt an apple and a banana, for lunch I have soup and an apple and I have black coffee all morning and tea with milk all afternoon (full fat milk at work and skimmed at home - I am not organised enough to take milk to work), I have a nakd bar in the afternoon and some baby spinach microwaved with whatever main DC meal I pick up off the shelf !!

I love all the food and my favourites are the vegie curry and the beef chilli con carne.

I have had a few nights off plan - with wine and take aways etc but I add no carbs at all ! Initially I ate too much fruit, but have cut it down to 2-4 pieces a day!!

I drink water when I can - but probably not as much as I should.....

Back