Starting All Over again!!

sus_murf

Silver Member
Oh well, I'm back again. Bigger than ever, and I'd like to say determined to do it this time, but I'm not sure how true that is!! I have just joined Slimming World online, I don't have a class near me, and I have heard so many good things about it that I want to give it a try. I've joined for three months, so hopefully by the end of that I'll be nearer my goal.

I'm currently at my heaviest ever, this morning I weighed 14 st 2.5lbs. But I have started walking on my way home from work, so maybe that will motivate me. I don't know a whole lot about Slimming World yet, am off to get all the indepth details - but I knew the first thing I needed was a support system lined up, so here I am!! I joined a whilr back while I was doing the Idiot Proof Diet - I obviously wasn't aware of it when I was trying Atkins, South Beach, WW, Lipotrim.....I could go on!

I'm done feeling bad about how I look and constantly making excuses for myself! So here goes.......

Hiya Sus Murf!

Welcome and congratulations on taking the first step. You'll get lots of support here and on the SW website, and I am sure you'll get there.

take care

xxx

Back