Starting all over again!!

Welcome back and good luck for your re-start. You've done really well already so I am sure you will do just fine and at least you will be able to learn from your previous mistake and ensure that once it's off this time, it doesn't come back!

I will not stray from the path this time, staying away from Spain so no excuse to let myself go again:D

:D Had second weigh in today and lost another 7lbs, so thats 18lbs in two weeks, heading in the right direction even though im suffering from man flu:(

best of luck for your restart!

Amy

Hope your man flu is getting better... Well done that is a fantastic loss!!!

Keep up the good work..

Love

:D Thanx guys, i hate having a cold (Man Flu) im just drinking lots of water and soups, it may aid even quicker weight loss :D

Wow!! well done on your first two weeks, back to a slim bod in no time.

Congrats.
xx

Cheers mamma your not doing so bad yourself, sods law i get 4 days off work whilst the kids are on half term and im laid up with a cold (Mind you i caught it off them in the first place) :(

:D Had second weigh in today and lost another 7lbs, so thats 18lbs in two weeks, heading in the right direction even though im suffering from man flu:(

:D Thanx guys, i hate having a cold (Man Flu) im just drinking lots of water and soups, it may aid even quicker weight loss :D

Congratulations Allan on your 7lbs....18lbs. in two weeks:eek: :jelous:

The flu does seem to take it out of men, I hope your wrapped up nice and warm and getting plenty of hot drinks.
food-smx.gif

Love Mini xxx

the flu does seem to take it out of men, I hope your wrapped up nice and warm and getting plenty of hot drinks.
food-smx.gif

Love Mini xxx

:D Cheers, funny how the cheese and brocoli tastes better when you have a cold :D

WEEK THREE!

Just had my third weigh in, another 6lbs of this week so thats 24lbs gone in just 22 days, heading in the right direction:D

Cheers, it normally starts to slow down to a few pounds a week, but im using the gym at work more often so it may come down quicker:D

FAB Losses!

Hey allan, Im on restart number..well, actually Ive lost count! Been at it for over a year, battling up and down with the last stone..let me tell ya its one hell of a mission! This time I think management is the key rather than thinking i can do it myself..evidently I cant!!:break_diet:

Im on day 4 but looking forward to weigh ins as successful as your, but in womens language you understand? We dont have the luxury of such big losses....lucky thing!
:rolleyes:

Good luck with the rest of your journey. You seem focussed!
;)
Take care

:rolleyes:

Good luck with the rest of your journey. You seem focussed!
;)
Take care

Im just bloody minded and i will crack this again, i spent a fortune on new clothes last year and i will get back into them before the weather gets better:D

Nice loss! You are doing really well.

Amy

2 stone is fantastic in a month, very motivating!

Amy

Back