• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting Atkins Induction Tuesday

Hi everyone,

Im new here. Looks like a fab forum for inspiration and help! :D

I will be starting atkins induction on tuesday, and hopefully will stick to it until i am at goal. I have apporx 60lbs to lose! :(

I have 3 small boys, aged 3, 1 and 4months :) and feel its high time i did something about my weight before they start getting to the age where they could potentially feel embarrassed of an "overweight mum".

So..im hoping to do this! Had a good read over the acceptable foods etc, and im very much looking forward to starting!

Love Kendra x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
im new too, no start date yet but good luck!!

JanBow

Best of luck to you for Tuesday, I'm sure you'll be fine, have answered you in my thread, but yes, happy to buddy up.

Catch up with you soon

xx

Hi Kendra and welcome love, please feel free to ask any questions, doesn't matter if you think it's a silly question, just ask away.

Hi guys!
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! :D
Sooo excited about my start tomorrow.

Thanks Jim, if i need to ask anything i will ;)

xxx

Do you know what you're having for breakfast yet :)

Hiya Kendra,

i started a week yesterday and lost 5 pounds so far, its a brilliant diet and this site is a life line. i thought i would have to stick to meat and salad, but check out the recipes they are brill.

I'd love to be buddies aswell, i have 2 girls aged3 and 4 and lost 3 stone with weight watchers but stopped, so decided on a new approach. i love it.

The muffin in a minute is fab, you want to try that.

Diane

im waiting for the update too lol

Yes, me too, report in please Kendra. LOL