Step 1 Sole Source Starting back on Cambridge

sczoo90

Hello all, just wanted to come on here for some motivation, I am going back on Cambridge tomorrow but dreading the first 4 days as this is when your body goes into ketosis

Anyone got any ways to overcome being hungry, I know drinking water is probably the main one.

Thanks all
Scott :)

I started back on it yday. Cleared the diary for the next few days. Told my sons to chill and not harass me. They're 8 and 4 so quite good at doing their own thing apart from when they're hungry. And I've been drinking a lot of herbal teas, water and the veg broth. A lot of lazing around, watching tv and reading mags.

Good luck!!

Hey babymumma2

Aw yea I am to going to chill and laze about and maybe look on here to keep my mind off things :)
I have work tomorrow mind and find it easier in work as constantly busy so hopefully will be ok the nights I struggle with a lot

Thanks for your help x

Hi! I was wondering if I could join the thread please? I would like to lose 1 stone to take my BMI into a healthier range, and I am using CD for a couple of weeks to kick start things and then I hope to change to weight watchers... I am at the end of my first day now, I am hungry, I have 1 shake left. Any tips please?! Thank you! :eek:

Hi! I was wondering if I could join the thread please? I would like to lose 1 stone to take my BMI into a healthier range, and I am using CD for a couple of weeks to kick start things and then I hope to change to weight watchers... I am at the end of my first day now, I am hungry, I have 1 shake left. Any tips please?! Thank you! :eek:

Lots of water, teas, a warm bath and an early night!!

I meant herbal teas. What's red milk?

Red milk is skimmed I thought you ment normal tea lol!!!!
I did try normal tea with sweeteners (as allowed these) and that was vile, do you get the teas from. Cambridge or somewhere else?

Red milk is skimmed I thought you ment normal tea lol!!!!
I did try normal tea with sweeteners (as allowed these) and that was vile, do you get the teas from. Cambridge or somewhere else?

Lol. Was so confused. I drink a lot of peppermint teas, ginger teas, etc. I buy them from tescos.

Hello all, just wanted to come on here for some motivation, I am going back on Cambridge tomorrow but dreading the first 4 days as this is when your body goes into ketosis

Anyone got any ways to overcome being hungry, I know drinking water is probably the main one.

Thanks all
Scott :)

Drinking water is definitely the main one....think of something to aim for..which will motivate you more than anything else..think about that aim and head for it!! I imagine myself eating my favourite foods at a slim and healthy weight (that might not help for some people...but I find by reminding myself that I will eat again...makes the journey there less daunting!). Take one day at a time....keep yourself occupied but dont do anything to strenuous that will make you even more hungry. Have a relax and a chill...watch some movies, play some games etc etc. One year...when i did this before I stripped the wallpaper off my bedroom wall and redecorated...:rolleyes: Goodluck!

Drinking water is definitely the main one....think of something to aim for..which will motivate you more than anything else..think about that aim and head for it!! I imagine myself eating my favourite foods at a slim and healthy weight (that might not help for some people...but I find by reminding myself that I will eat again...makes the journey there less daunting!). Take one day at a time....keep yourself occupied but dont do anything to strenuous that will make you even more hungry. Have a relax and a chill...watch some movies, play some games etc etc. One year...when i did this before I stripped the wallpaper off my bedroom wall and redecorated...:rolleyes: Goodluck!

Hey thanks for the comment,yes agree with you there water does make you feel full as they say sometimes if you think your hungry it's normally liquids you need and thirsty instead lol.
Yes I found as well to have a nice relaxing bath and by the time I'm out (bearing mind I'm in there a good 20-30mins I don't feel hungry forget all about it :)
Another thing swell is looking at your old pictures (in my case going back 3 years ok so not to long) I was a size 28" waist so looking at them hoping to be smaller again :) x

Back