Starting back on discovery plan

Anna17

Hello there I've decided to go back on the discovery plan as I feel I need to control my portion sizes and find this is the only way to go. I have tried all other plans but I seem to always come back to this one . Is there anyone else currently doing this ? Would be good to get in contact and keep each other motivated. Thanks!

Hi Anna17
Ive been starting back everyday๐Ÿ˜‚. Just cant seem to stick at it (over thinking). But starting tomorrow, i really do nees to get back on it ๐Ÿ™ˆ. But i find myself becoming obsessed with it all. But like you i find its what i always come back too ๐Ÿ˜.
#letsdothis #thisgirlcan

Hi Anna17
Ive been starting back everyday๐Ÿ˜‚. Just cant seem to stick at it (over thinking). But starting tomorrow, i really do nees to get back on it ๐Ÿ™ˆ. But i find myself becoming obsessed with it all. But like you i find its what i always come back too ๐Ÿ˜.
#letsdothis #thisgirlcan

Hi Nicky,

Thanks for your message. I have been trying all plans over the last while and the funny thing is I have put on weight !! So I had to get a quick solution. I am starting today so will see how it goes! I am determined to get into those tight jeans! ๐Ÿ˜€

Ive tried SW & weight watchers No Count but i always come back to points and the structure of it!! I am determined to get back to a healthy weight mainly for health reasons and coz i dont like being overweight.
Hollar if u need anything..... good luck x

Ive tried SW & weight watchers No Count but i always come back to points and the structure of it!! I am determined to get back to a healthy weight mainly for health reasons and coz i dont like being overweight.
Hollar if u need anything..... good luck x

Back