Starting back on lipotrim again from yesterday

Hey peeps.
well i have started back on lipotrim again yesterday. i first did lipotrim on 5th january 2008 till middle june 2009. started at 19 stone 9lbs (275lbs) and finished in june at 11 Stone 12lbs (166lbs) Since june 08 i have just been eating normally and i now weight 12 stone 4lbs. (172lbs) not much of a gain in 6 months. I want to be 9 stone 4lbs or around that so about 3 stone to lose now. Im a size 14 now so hopefully i will be comfy size 10 this time. :)

Right now i have been really unhappy with myself. its mind over matter. you just have to change the way you think and its not easy when your not eating. My boyfriend said to me other night hes not attracted to me. i was really upset but he then said its because i am so negative because i could be 30 stone and if i am confident i would be attractive. So back on lipotrim to gain confidence. I will start exercising tonight also. i have a cross trainer, 30 min on that and sit ups and dumbels also to tone arms. i will keep everyone informed of how i am getting on:)
lyns xxx

Hey peeps.
well i have started back on lipotrim again yesterday. i first did lipotrim on 5th january 2008 till middle june 2009. started at 19 stone 9lbs (275lbs) and finished in june at 11 Stone 12lbs (166lbs) Since june 08 i have just been eating normally and i now weight 12 stone 4lbs. (172lbs) not much of a gain in 6 months. I want to be 9 stone 4lbs or around that so about 3 stone to lose now. Im a size 14 now so hopefully i will be comfy size 10 this time. :)

Right now i have been really unhappy with myself. its mind over matter. you just have to change the way you think and its not easy when your not eating. My boyfriend said to me other night hes not attracted to me. i was really upset but he then said its because i am so negative because i could be 30 stone and if i am confident i would be attractive. So back on lipotrim to gain confidence. I will start exercising tonight also. i have a cross trainer, 30 min on that and sit ups and dumbels also to tone arms. i will keep everyone informed of how i am getting on:)
lyns xxx

Welcome,

You've had an amazing loss and can't believe he said that to you... There are better ways to broach confidence! You show him!!

As you've been through it all before can I ask you about exercising. How much of it did you do while on it? and what did you do? Have gym so am keen to get back to it but dont want to do any harm

Hi and welcome well done on your previous weight loss and good luck on your next diet :)

Welcome back, it will be fun for you to reach a new low.
I was thinking just a minute ago, I need to buy dumbells too so I can wear short sleeve dresses next summer.
Good luck with remembering how great you are!

welcome back and well done ya for maintaining the weight for six months. Hope the last 3 stone wont be too hard for ya to shift so wishing ya loads of luck with it, I will be keeping an eye out for ya, take care

london irish ollie....... thanks. Exercise is key. but not everything. i just did 30 minutes 3 times a week. i have a mountain bike, 30 minutes on that and about 40 sit ups and 20 dumbels on each arm. or go for a walk for 45 min and sit ups/ dumbels. just 3 times a week is enough. if u want to do more then u can. but i would not over do it as can really ware u down.
my bf is spanish and very opinionated very skinny and loves himself. so sometimes its hard but i must look better than him ha! x

You have really done well to maintain your weight over that time. You must be doing something right!

As for your bf you must tell him that its comments like that do not boost confidence!

Goodluck with the rest of your journey.XX

Back