Starting back the right way!

Sakora

Sakora Princess Warrior
Hi everyone!
I came back to this site remembering how much support it gave me last time... 2 years ago I lost a stone on TFR But I put it back on and now I feel weight watchers is teaching me a new lifestyle.

I started March 13 the day the pope was elected so my leader said I will always remember that day! I remember it for different reasons. The day I made the worst decision of my life 06/06/06 it was around then the pounds lost control in my life and so I concentrated on 13/03/13 that is is half the number in 3's to 6 and I will be half the woman by the time I am finished. :)

I've lost a stone and a half so far (12 weeks) but was up 1.5 at last weigh in.. Lack of tracking and being in down in the dumps did nothing for me... So I have reinvented myself .. I am Sakora the Princes Warrior :p and I am going to start feeling like her too.

Took up walking/running this week and enjoying it with the sun hope I will keep it up in bad weather. I am two years single and ready to move on and would like to meet someone else and share a fun healthy life together. I have 3 friends coming with me to class, we WI on Wednesdays and they are great support. They are all near goal as they only had pounds not stone to lose. But as they are free at goal they continue to support me! What amazing friends!

So look forward to meeting some you all and being inspired by your journeys!

Hi everyone!
I came back to this site remembering how much support it gave me last time... 2 years ago I lost a stone on TFR But I put it back on and now I feel weight watchers is teaching me a new lifestyle.

I started March 13 the day the pope was elected so my leader said I will always remember that day! I remember it for different reasons. The day I made the worst decision of my life 06/06/06 it was around then the pounds lost control in my life and so I concentrated on 13/03/13 that is is half the number in 3's to 6 and I will be half the woman by the time I am finished. :)

I've lost a stone and a half so far (12 weeks) but was up 1.5 at last weigh in.. Lack of tracking and being in down in the dumps did nothing for me... So I have reinvented myself .. I am Sakora the Princes Warrior :p and I am going to start feeling like her too.

Took up walking/running this week and enjoying it with the sun hope I will keep it up in bad weather. I am two years single and ready to move on and would like to meet someone else and share a fun healthy life together. I have 3 friends coming with me to class, we WI on Wednesdays and they are great support. They are all near goal as they only had pounds not stone to lose. But as they are free at goal they continue to support me! What amazing friends!

So look forward to meeting some you all and being inspired by your journeys!

Welcome Sweetie :) Looking forward to reading your journey, You can do this! X

Back