Starting Cambridge Diet on 10/05/2012 - Nervous!

AlexManchester

I'm starting the Cambridge Diet tomorrow, I received all of the products today. I got them online instead of going to see a counsellor as I'm too embarrassed of my weight at the moment.

Starting out at 20st - I'll be honest, I never thought I'd get to this. I'm only 20 years old.

I'm hoping to lose half of my body weight and weigh in at 10st respectively.

Is 10st a realistic amount to expect to lose?

I hope this site brings me encouragement as I've never tried dieting before and I can just tell that it's going to be hard!

Alex x

Hey hun, i started at 21 stone. Ignore me stats haven't changed them in yonks!! I'm 21. I weigh in the 17s now and can see me getting to the end now. My mum started at 25 stone 18 week ago and as of this morning weighs 19.1. Honestly once first wi is done you will just know its achievable :) x

I started 4 weeks ago 19.5 now 17.12 this diet if u stick to it will really work first few days are hardest once you are thru that then u will be flying

I started 19.6 last day in Jan, now 15.3. It is simultaneously the easiest & hardest thing I've ever done. Drink your water, have your packs, the time flies & you'll be well on your way in no time.

AnnieAnnie said:
I started 19.6 last day in Jan, now 15.3. It is simultaneously the easiest & hardest thing I've ever done. Drink your water, have your packs, the time flies & you'll be well on your way in no time.

Wow your losses are amazing

Hi AlexManchester,

Good luck on your journey :)

I'm only on my second week but feeling good, happy. So not long enough for a lot of advice but... after the first few days you feel fine, hunger is gone. Would say dont keep weighing yourself as it can fluctuate - and if you really cant help it then only write it down once a week at the same time :) I hid my scales last week and it was amazing finding out how much I'd lost after a whole week!

AnnieAnnie said:
Thanks. We started about similar weight so stick with it. I've still 4 stone to go but happy with my progress in 140 wks :)

U shud be too I hope mine are similar by week 14 :) Wow

Good luck. If you put your mind to it you will loose it. Get through the first few days and you'll start feeling okay again.

Back