Starting Cambridge in Jan - looking for friends!

Hi everyone,
How are you all? Sorry I haven't been on here much the last few days
How is everyone getting on?

Jen xx

Doing ok will power wise, although more of a struggle today for some reason. But definitely noticing results so keeping at it. Won't weigh again until Monday morning. Good luck with your weigh ins x

Hi everyone, I started CWP on the 2nd Jan and have been 100% since my first week I lost a stone which was good but my consultant has been away this week so I don't know what my loss has been but I can't help but think I haven't lost anything. I getting married in May and need to get from a size 20 to a 14 do you think this is doable?

Oh and this ketosis mouth/breath is horrendous!!!

Ketosis breath is grim. Can't deny it so I won't try. Not sure if I have swallowed something metallic, or a turd! :-(
Re sticking this week, if you've been 100% then of course you will have lost! Have faith x
I don't know about size 20 to 10 by May because it would depend on your height, among other things. From what I've read and heard, 14lb every month is realistic on a VLCD. I've done 13lb in 12 days so far, and although it will obviously slow somewhat, I still think that is pretty good!

Thanks skinnyminnie. I too think 20 to a 10 wouldn't be doable, I just wanted a second opinion (im5ft9in btw) I wish it was though but I'm hoping a 14 is realistic.

I brought a breath freshener and tongue scrapper yesterday which help with the ketosis mouth.

13lb is fantastic! There really isn't any other type of diet that gives you results a quick as this. What shakes do you have? I've had a lot of orange chocolate ones but they are starting to turn my stomach.

Another tall person! I'm 5' 11" and started at 18st 11 lb but because of my height people guess I'm a lot lighter! I suppose that's a good thing. I've had the 4wk mixed bumper pack. I enjoy the soups and bars but not the shakes so much-never been a fan of milkshake type things. But they are not so bad I can't have them. There are very few foods I actually hate and cannot eat. That's how I ended up like this!
20 to 14 by May I am sure is realistic. You have a goal to aim for, so just keep plugging away and keep thinking of the end result xxx

PS. Am going to try breath freshener and tongue scraper. I'm offending myself, so pity my husband and daughter :-(

Hello! Hope you don't mind me butting in.... I was told I could chew sugar free gum. It hasn't affected my ketosis! Just more pleasant than squirting fresher. Just thought it might help :) x

I did resort to sugar free gum today- and felt guilty! Did not realise I could have it without the guilt. Thanks for that x

Hi all well done I have been crap last think its two week salmost completly fell off the band wagon or what ever it is? that may have just been a blonde moment!! anyway with my wieght loss being so rubbish I gave in to a meal after a crazy day and then that turned into a week and a bit off which i guess i have put everything and more back on not weighted as buying new scales today cause they did not seem acurate either... hate that i failed but i was also getting heart pains and doctor sent me for blloods so did not have them till friday and thought it would be best to eat ruuning up to them ect .. well i start again today praying i am stronger and get this horrid weight off for good so good luck to u all and pls wish me luck and will power xx oh has anyone else had heart pains on this diet??

Hi ladies, you have all been doing so well! I have trouble finding the posts that i have commented on and only come across them from time to time! I am on day 21 today as I started on 2nd Jan! So far I have lost 17lb I get weighed tomororw night! this is my second time and I have found it much harder this time but I will get to goal and keep it off this time!

Take Care x

Hi all well done I have been crap last think its two week salmost completly fell off the band wagon or what ever it is? that may have just been a blonde moment!! anyway with my wieght loss being so rubbish I gave in to a meal after a crazy day and then that turned into a week and a bit off which i guess i have put everything and more back on not weighted as buying new scales today cause they did not seem acurate either... hate that i failed but i was also getting heart pains and doctor sent me for blloods so did not have them till friday and thought it would be best to eat ruuning up to them ect .. well i start again today praying i am stronger and get this horrid weight off for good so good luck to u all and pls wish me luck and will power xx oh has anyone else had heart pains on this diet??

Hiya! :) I think we all go through times like this and it sounds like you've not been well so you shouldn't feel bad about the last few weeks. The best bit is you are ready to try again and we are all here to support you! Have you had your blood results back yet? Be careful this diet is extreme and you don't want to put your body under any extra strain. I am sending you loads of luck and extra will power. Stay motivated and chat to us lots whenever you need to! xxx

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all ok?

I'm annoyed this morning - 3rd weigh in last night and lost 2.25lb - I know it's still a loss but I'm disappointed it wasn't 3.5lb

I know I shouldn't complain but I feel rubbish and very bloated yet again - struggling to now do my trousers up!!! Not due on or anything either !!!

Sorry to moan but not loving cambridge today!

xxx

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all ok?

I'm annoyed this morning - 3rd weigh in last night and lost 2.25lb - I know it's still a loss but I'm disappointed it wasn't 3.5lb

I know I shouldn't complain but I feel rubbish and very bloated yet again - struggling to now do my trousers up!!! Not due on or anything either !!!

Sorry to moan but not loving cambridge today!

xxx

Oh no don't be down hearted! Did you have a good loss at your first 2 weigh ins? Did your consultant offer you any advice? I went through the bloated stage on week 2 but in all fairness it's coz I hadn't been the loo properly!! (Bit minging sorry) Cambridge fibre and senokot soon sorted me out and I've been bursting with energy since!!
Don't worry about moaning that's what we're here for to all support each other! Hope you're feeling brighter today xxx

Hi,

Not really plus I'm out tonight and tomorrow night - definitely driving tonight so no temptation to drink (girls are going for a meal then I’m meeting them afterwards) but tomorrow it’s my friend’s birthday and I am so tempted to go out for a few drinks after this week . . .

I did have good loses week 1 and 2 but still disappointed – I still haven’t had the surge of energy – I just don’t think I’m in ketosis tbh!

How are you getting on?

xxx

Back