Starting cambridge today!

good stuff!!! :)

thanks everyone! nothing like a virtual pat on the back ;) lol. Joe how was your first day? did you try the shakes with ice and sweetner?
i picked up some new flavours yest, choc mint and bannana yum!
i dont feel hungry at all anymore which is great! im gonna have my 200kcal meal this week but next i may try to have just the shakes xx

purple hugs - how long did it take to loose 5 stone?

I lost 5 stone in just over a year, on atkins then CD. But split by about 6 months I guess. I lost 3 st on atkins, gained a stone (half of it straight away after ketosis) and then CD got me down to 12 and a half. This was just over 2 years ago.. and am embarrassed to be up to 15's again.. but not for long!! And this is it.. pushing for goal for sure! :D

CD worked really well for me, but I did experience hairloss as was on SS and I guess for too long. I didn't realise how common this was and panicked I'll be honest. :rolleyes:

Good luck with your journey! :) You've found a great site and one I'll be using along the way again too. :) there are many many 'losers' who have had a more straight forward journey than me. :)

P.S. well done on the 7lbs!! come on into the CD section you'll get loads of support ;)

hi lena, the first day was great and so is today, i feel full of energy. tried the shakes with ice last night! (butterscotch YUM!!:) ) havent tried the sweetner yet though, think they're ok without. hopefully tomorrow will be the same as yesterday and today (fingers crossed).

well men seem to loose weight alot quicker than women so im sure you'll do great! you shld enter ketosis 2moro (you got the testing strips?) then any hunger pangs shld fade.
im deffinetly full of energy - find myself taking the stairs 2 at a time :bliss:

yeah i got the ketostix from my CDC, will check tomorrow after work :) its so strange not eating food, i actually have to laugh at myself sometimes when i start to think of pizza, kebabs etc. lol i think people in work are looking at me funny ;) lmao. the real hard thing for me will be the booze, used to go out twice a week. :( but when i think to the future its alot brighter as i'm going to stick to this diet!!! yippeee :)

Back