Starting cambridge today!

Hi everyone i'm Sam :0) i'm on day one of CD ss managed to get through my first shake this morning Cappucino but for some strange reason gagged all the way through not sure why as it tasted ok (ish) lol just wondering if anyone had any tips ? Hows everyone getting on ?
Love Sam <3

just wanted to say good luck!!

hi sam, just started CD today myself, had porridge this morning which wasn't too bad and a choc min shake, i heard from threads on this site that its best to blend it instead of just shaking it. also my CDC advised me to put ice into the shake when blending and it would be like a slushie, gonna try that 1 later on tonight. good luck with the diet!!!

hiya
well im on day 7 and just about to go for my weigh in! i always add ice and a sweetner to my shakes and then blend - they come out simular to mc d's milkshakes, lol
i cant stand the soups and have heard bad stories about the porridge, so at the mo im just stickig wih shakes (all flavours) and my 200 kcal meal - ss+
im enjoying the diet now im in ketosis, ive definetly got more energy. good luck with your first day! it gets easier so stay focused xx

i think i will be addicted to this site for a while! lol its great to hear other peoples advise and views on the diet. what kind of sweetners do you use lena? wouldn't mind giving them a try myself! :)

has to be the tablet ones not the powder, they really do help!

i'l give it a go tonight, aswell as the ice lol. thanx

hi sam, just started CD today myself, had porridge this morning which wasn't too bad and a choc min shake, i heard from threads on this site that its best to blend it instead of just shaking it. also my CDC advised me to put ice into the shake when blending and it would be like a slushie, gonna try that 1 later on tonight. good luck with the diet!!!

Oh yeah, defo invest in one of those hand blenders, no lumps or bits in your food is always a bonus....makes it go down a lot easier...:D

Good luck girls ;) i wish i only had 5 stone to loose i have 10 :O .i am the same wouln't tell any1 my real weight !
It's so encouraging that on week 3 the scales is showing down from over 22 to over 20 ..living for under 19 and so on :)

hiya
just come back from my weigh in and ive lost 7lbs! im over the moon with that, really feel inspired for this week now xxx

:clap: well done Lena, that's fantastic.

happy days lena! thats great!!!! x

Good work there Lena, well done, I bet you feel great. :D

Back