Starting Cambridge Tommorow Any Advice Welcome Please

well here i am on day 4 of the cambridge jumped on my scales this morning and i,m 7lbs down !!!

Well done Debbie. This diet is great for motivating you isn't it?? I stood on scales this morning and 6lb down - so I'm soooooooo pleased that it spurs me on! Keep going Debbie!

Well done debbie 7lbs. down!!!

You too Beverley 6lbs.!!!

Love Mini xxx

Debs & Beverley

Absolutely fabulous!

Well done to both of you.

M

first week weight in

well had my first week results on the cambridge diet and i lost 12lb so i,m well pleased
i,d be happy with 2lb
now 12st 2lb so i have 30lb to goal i can,t believe it i can see the light !!!!
debbie :)

Well done Debbie - an inspiration.

S.x

thank you i am so please with this maybe next week i,ll be so happy to be in the 11st zone
this diet is fantastic and after being on lipotrim for nearly 8 month this is luxury belive me
debbie

Hi Debbie,

Well done and congratulations on your 12lb weight loss on your first week doing Cambridge Diet!!!

That is fantastic!!!

I had 10lbs. off this week:)

Here's to another brill week ahead.

Love Mini xxx

well done mini that a good loss to keep it up i can,t belive i,m this far in to be honest i use to look at other peoples tickers etc and think i,ll never get close but here i am
plus its people like you who have given me great support through it on here and dh
thank you
debbie

hi just a quick question after losing 12lb last week i don,t see to have lost any by my scale and feeling low is this normal
not to loose as some know i have done this sort of diet before and never once have i cheated not even a nibble
help
debbie

hi just a quick question after losing 12lb last week i don,t see to have lost any by my scale and feeling low is this normal
not to loose as some know i have done this sort of diet before and never once have i cheated not even a nibble
help
debbie
Debbie
after such a fantastic loss last week it wouldnt be normally to see the scales reducing at the same scale. Dont forget your post when you said youd have been happy with 2lb, Im sure that when you weigh in officially you will have that loss.

Back