Starting Cambridge

Bex74

Hi
Restarting Cambridge diet after 4 years
Need to lose at least 7 stone in total
So it's a long journey and I hope people will share experiences
Thanks
Bex

Good luck Bex, look forward to reading your diary :)

So second time around. Need to lose 7 stone. I did lose this before back in 2006/7
But lots of sad things happened - mum diagnosed with cancer and died - biggest thing - and I went into deep depression.
I hope to get back on track now - she's been gone 16 months now and somethings telling me to lose weight for my health!
I'm over 18 stone and would like to be 11 ish
So I'll see how I go. Have a supportive husband who has said we'll go walking together and stuff so we'll see how it goes. At end of day 1 and feel ok - the porridge is nice.
Good luck to everyone x

You can definitely do it again Bex. The first few days are the hardest, keep logging on here for motivation, it really does work. Well done on getting through day one :)

Well done on day 1 :) sorry to hear you've been having a tough time but all the more reason to get healthy. Good luck x

Welcome along there Bex!!! I am a restarter too (I think most of us on here with diaries are) its really helpfull to write it all down - it helps getting through the first 4 days, but you know what to expect dont you!

See you around!

Nat

Well Day 3 and not feeling to bad today headaches gone a bit!
I did let myself down yesterday a bit and vowed not to weigh myself daily but it got the better of me! So got on scales this morning and I've lost 4lbs so that's spurred me on again!
Still had a spoon of cottage cheese tonight but trying harder!
How is everyone else getting on?

Hello there - you can have the cottage cheese if you want - just leave the bread out of it!!!

Glad you are feeling much better.

Nat

HI Bex, I would suggest you do SS+ til you are ketotic if you are craving food you can have the cottage cheese or chicken then. I do SS+ now and the weight loss is not much different on SS. If it keeps you on track do it I say. Good luck on this journey CD is great as you know. How long did you do it last time for? Jayne x

Hi Jayne
I did it for 6 months last time and lost 7 stone. So I guess I know what I'm letting myself in for.
Today I weighed again and even with the toast blip and some supper I still seem to be 5lbs lighter. First weigh in wednesday tea time so I hope i can get through the weekend!
How is everyone else doing?

Hi Bex, sorry you're not feeling well. Well done with what you've lost even though you've had the toast :) hope you're feeling better soon! x

Hi
So I got on the scales this morning even though I promised myself I wouldn't weigh every day and I've lost 7lbs since Tues,
I'm happy and looking forward to seeing counsellor next weds evening x
Hope everyone else is doing ok - cause I'm still feeling hungry and find it hard to drink 3 litres of water!

Back