starting cas bmbridge diet but does it work

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by sez666, 23 August 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. sez666

sez666 lose lose lose

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi all, i am new to the cambridge diet and i am starting the diet on wednesday, i have got at least 4 stone to loose and i am a little unsure of what to expect. i was told i would start the ss b plan, can anybody tell me what this is please,
    i am really looking forwar to the diet as i cant wait to loose weight but i need more info pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    DID your counsellor give you 2 books with all the various plans and SS details??

4. sez666

sez666 lose lose lose

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi , i havent actualy seen my counsellor yet , i will meet her wednesday , she said i will be starting on ss b plan , i am not really sure what this meens.
    i am really excited about loosing my weight but i am nervous as i have never done or even hear of this diet until a couple of days ago??? have you any advise that may help me understand , i know i can speek to my counsellor but i must have called her a million times lol, so i dont want to keep bothering her !!!
    sarah x

5. chickenpie

chickenpie Cambridge Diet Councellor

Hiya,
    Your counsellor is referring to ss+ which is step 1b (ss is step 1a). The difference between the two is that ss+ gives the dieter a slightly higher calorie intake (615), so in addition to your 3 cd packs you would have a small protein based meal of say chicken with salad or vegetables.
    Although it is a bit higher in cals the losses on this step are not much different to ss.
    Good luck!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.