Starting CD 1 month before christmas

slimangel

Hi everyone
I am on CD (only2 days) was wondering if anyone has started their diet at around the same time as me as it would be nice to help each other over the christmas period and into the next year.
Also I was wondering if there is anyone that may have started last year around the same time and how they managed over the festive hols?.

xx

Just wanted to say good luck on your cd journey, there will always be an "occasion" not to start a diet so good for you in starting and trying to deal with it ,xxxx

Hi Donna. I started last week. Found it difficult on Day 4 but it paid off. I lost 14.5 lbs so it's definitely worth it. Good luck x

hey hun i started 1st november, i did really well for my first 2 weeks then started messing up.. bu i am back on track now and looking forward to my loss on week 4..

it will be very hard no matter what time of year we do it.. my plan is to stick to this 100% and move up to aam the second week of december then have my xmas d inner and then back on track boxing day... if all goes to plan i shall be showing my belly off in spain in feb next yr... (when my sad kicks in)... :)

good luck.. i have msn if you want a buddy .... [email protected]

I found the 1st week really hard too but this forum was a massive help to me - I just kept reading the threads and looking at the gallery to see the before and after pics and it kept me going:).

(Started CD 11 days ago)

Thanks everyone!

Sassy xx

Welcome Donna, good on you for starting the diet, there will always be obstacles for not starting but hey every day on CD is a day nearer to your goal. Good luck with your journey, I'm not just starting out but am always available if you need to chat [email protected]

Georgie
xx

Hiya Donna and welcome to CD and good luck on your journey and well done for taking the step before christmas :) not just starting but every day is a new challenge you can chat to me anytime [email protected]

Thanks Donna, CD definately does work and in the blink of an eye it can be you too. Enjoy the ride, it's wonderful!

Georgie
xx

Hey Slimangel -

I'm currently at the end of week 3, and I've purposely done this to take the xmas period head on.
I have...
- Xmas Department Party
- Company Xmas Party
- Swanky Cocktail party in the city
- Xmas Day
- Boxing Day
- NYE

The way i see it, after this december... If I ever get the urge to binge after my 100 days are up, I'll just remember my december and change my mind.
As for xmas day, IceMoose says in his blog "Why ruin it for a glorified Sunday dinner!?" - Wise words :)

Hi

I started CD last monday and its going well at the minute i hope it stays that way, im not really sure what is best to do for christmas dinner just yet me and my CD counsellor are going to talk about it nearer the time i think, it would be great to chat to everyone and record weightloss with each other as its nice to have other people to talk to regardly struggles and celebrations etc

Lou
xxx

Hi Donna, I'm 4 weeks in now and loving CD - nearly 2 stone gone forever! My husband is also doing CD with me and we have pledged not to blow out at Christmas, our boys (3&1) are very accepting of the fact that mummy and Daddy are eating differently for a while and so we will just be having AAMW for christmas, though the portion size on the day might be more like 790!

We see this as our last fat Christmas and its a small price to pay for seeing our boys grow up!

Well done for taking on CD and good luck on your journey

Back