Starting CD 31.03.08

Jaeda

Hi everyone, I found this site by accident on google and I've been reading posts all day..:). I'm starting cambridge diet sole source tomorrow and I have been preparing all week. I must say I am really excited to be starting. I know it is going to be really hard but I'm going to try really hard to stay strong. I look forward to chatting to everyone on here:):)

JR xxx

Welcome to CD and Minis JR! Strap yourself in for a rollercoaster ride, grit your teeth through week one as it can be tough and soon the lbs will be melting away!

Good luck and keep us posted on how you're doing!

Georgie
x

Good luck JR :D

Oh wow!! Thanks girlies:). I wasn't expecting to get replies so soon!! You all seem to have done extremely well. I hope I can follow in your footsteps:)

JR xXx

We're nothing if not efficient ;)

You will have great results xx

Best of luck to you JR.

Hi ..
Well done for taking the step and deciding to do it. Getting in the mindframe was the hardest part for me. You sound determined so I wish you the very best of luck. I'm on my fifth day and it's getting easier, so if you find it hard don't despair, everyone's here for support!
Lo ..x

Good luck for your start tomorrow :)

Good luck JR , if you can overcome the 1st few days it really is a fantastic diet. This site will help you bigtime, people are so friendly and are always on hand for support & guidance.

Keep glugging the water!

Doodles x

Hi Jaeda

I already have some experience in CD lost over 2 stones but promised from tomorrow I will try my best to do it up to 100 days without cheating...hope we will do well, X

Thanks you all for all your kind & supportive words!! So here we go....

DAY 1

I woke up this morning all enthusiastic about doing the diet!! I've had a ready made bananna shake this morning and two glasses of water! The shake tasted a whole load better than I expected. I've also had to take some lactase tablets with it because I am lactose intolerant! So far I'm feeling good.. its probably in my head but I feel lighter already..cos usually by now, I would have had a 'HUGE' bowl of cereal, toast and some orange juice to wash the lot down..!! So far so good...will report back later in the day:)

Hi Jaeda

Good luck on your journey!

CD do lactose free shakes and soups, would it be easier for you to have those? Just a thought for future.

Keep up the good work.

Theresa x

Back