Starting cd for first time tomorrow

I hate my legs too, i have rugby player calfs - and at 5ft2 thats not a good look, no matter how much weight i lose i still have big chunky legs - so has my bro and dad but they are men! grr!

And i need to work on my belly to get ready to wear bikinis its still big and wobbily lol.

hoping for a 4 for you this week hun! Id love to get 2lb off, fingers crossed for us! x

Haha my thighs are gross! Stomach is not too bad but my bum n legs are sick! I'll never be happy with them, even considering lipo on them! This time in 2 weeks I'll nearly be over cd!!! Whoooooop so can't wait!!! Where u going camping/festival before your hols? Xx

Ahhhh yeah will be good! You going off plan for that then? What music do you like? X

Just had an ss+ meal of 2 boiled eggs and a tiny herb salad, followed by vanilla shake for dessert! Delish! Going to ss only again tomorrow but may ss+ at the weekend. Feel stuffed! I really really am ready to end cd but definitely am sticking through until Ibiza. I feel really proud of what I have achieved and definitely won't ruin this hard work. I'm looking forward to going to the gym again and having normal breakfast, lunch and dinner. Just a little more to go and I'll feel completely happy.

Been looking through the new pro points weight watchers plan and it looks good! You now get 49 extra points or something to use in a week if you need them! I've just tried on a load more clothes in my wardrobe to motivate me and it actually has! I feel so almost ready to give up and 2 and a bot more weeks seems such a long way off! There was a dress that I was able to wear but it was still tight at the BBQ 2 weeks ago and it's actually loose on me tonight! that's an amazing feeling! Need new clothes badly!

oh thats brill news chick well done!!

i like all kinds of music really, not a die hard fan of anything just if i like it ill listen to it :)

sorry i havent been around today i have actually been busy in work and not long walked in!! x

Ahhhhh bless ya! I'm always so knackered when I get in. :( this diet is good in the sense little exercise can be done haha coz I'm always knackered after work! Got a staff work do tomoz and really do not know what I'm wearing ahhhhhhhhh :(

Oooh any developments on the outfit? where you off for the works do?

Are you staying on plan? Good luck!

Up earlier today as I need to chuck yet another dye on my hair - dunno why it's playin up this month and not going the usual colour!!!

Yeah been good! Resisted yet another cake day! Makes ne so so mad! No idea about outfit although I do have some wide leg floral trousers from topshop that I might wear. Everyones talking about it and getting smashed and I really wanna drink!!!!! Gutted!

I've decided as there's gonna be a huge buffet at our work do tonight that I'm going to ss+! I've just put some White fish in the oven and I'm going to have that now before I go. If I see all that food, I know I'm going to want some chicken wings haha so if I'm full when I go, I know I'll be ok! I can ss tomorrow as I have no plans so that will be fine! I've agreed to give someone a lift also so that too means there's no way I can drink haha! X

Well done tano that's determination
I only lost 2.6 this week was a lil disappointed but now not getting weighed till a week Monday so need to get sorted and stop cheating

Well done Amy, 2.6 is still a loss! Just think of the end result! One of the things that has got me thinking is the fact that the more I cheat, the longer I stay on the diet and I really want it over with now! X

What a miserable day!!! On the upside, my jeans are falling off me!!! Wahoo!! Doing an ss only day today. Helping out in a restaurant As a door host tonight so won't have time to eat a meal anyway! Probs ss tomoz if they need me to help out tomoz aswell. I'm so pleased I didn't drink last night. I even passed my toasting champagne on to someone else and sipped my soda water. Seriously, was the best buffet ever last night haha. CDC rang to see how I'm getting on. Had a good week. Feeling good on day 5 after my naughty Sunday last week. X

U can tell when I'm bored a I'm always updating this diary haha! Just totally struggle to do ss only so am sticking with ss+ from now on! Just hd some tuna. Ss is truly hardcore and anyone who sticks to ss for months I totally admire! That tiny protein meal makes so much difference. Had balsamic vinegar which I'm not allowed on ss+ but I don't care, was beaut! You're allowed it on 810, so it can't be that bad!

Just got in and my bf bought me a 1/4 chicken (ready cooked) and a bottle of coke zero! <3 so so cute! X

Last night at the restaurant, everyone was saying how much weight I've lost. I haven't worked there since days 2 and 3 of Cambridge so they can definitely see a difference 6 weeks later. It was a really nice feeling! Bf has gone for a run this morning which I definitely declined haha! He's making some scrambled eggs when he gets back so I'll have my ss+ breakfast and then my shakes for the rest of the day. I'm working again today from 12 so that will be ok. It's easy at work, even though you're around food all day because I'm busy. I really really want a 4lb loss tomorrow, but I'll be pleased with any loss. I also tried to make a muffin yesterday from a food pack.....FAIL bigtime! Was gross and I had to eat it haha! Won't be trying that again in a hurry!!! :) x

Well! Worked again today. Had scrambled eggs for breakfast and a shake. Got in at 5 an had a butterscotch shake, just about to get my 3rd in! Jut ordered some clothes from my catalogue as I can pay in feb for them, ordered 2 pairs of gladiators, 2 pairs of shorts in a 12 and a dress in a 12. I feel nervous about them not fitting even though I know I'm not a 14 as my clothes are hanging off me! I think I'm gonna feel really disappointed if they're too small :/ I'll keep u updated! X

Back