Starting CD next week! Ahhh!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by arcticmonkeys, 8 October 2008 Social URL.

1. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All,

I hope everyone is doing well, I'm looking forward to reading through people's successes and journey's so far.

Tomorrow I am going to visit my new diet councillor. I had no problems with my old councillor but my mum and best mate are seeing a new person now so its more convenient for me really :). So yeah, tomorrow going to get weighed, measured up and purchasing the products then I should be starting the diet on Monday or Tuesday of next week! Any tips - please feel free to give them to me because I'm not motivated at all at the moment!!!!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi AM, the best advice i had before starting was to prepare by cutting down onthe carbs and upping the water so the 1st few are a bit easier.
    Good luck with your restart!
    xx

4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

just wanted to say good luck for your CD journey - please let us know how you get on.

I guess tips from me are to remember that although the first few days can be really hard (particularly day 3 for a lot of people), just battle through and you will come through the other side a much happier and lighter person!
    The other two are to come on here when you need support or just to pass the time and to drink lots of water!!

Good luck! x

5. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

good luck

stick with it and you will get good results.

and come on here for as much help as you can.

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck hun xx

7. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    Congrats on your decision.
    edi

8. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

come on here when it gets tough (day 3 was v bad for me) and if it gets too hard just think about how you would feel going back to eating crap. this has worked for me this week. good luck

9. spooky

spooky Banned

:wavey:

Nice to see you back!!! :D

10. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all,

Thank you for your messages. I have very little motivation at the moment, and I'm starting tomorrow so I think in the evenings after work I'm gonna get my bum on here as often as possible to help keep me going.

Looks like my dreaded day 3 is Thursday... I suffer with migraines really regularly so I'm quite scared. I'm not as geared up when I did this the first time around last year lol... that concerns me!

SPOOKY :eek: Hello!!!! I think a big congratulations is in order, a baby, wow! And you are now a CD councillor?? Fill me in!

AM Xx

11. spooky

spooky Banned

I have been a CD Counsellor for more than a year now :eek:

baby due in march - very much planned number 3 :D

You know where I am if you need anything XX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.