Starting CD next week! Ahhh!

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
Hi All,

I hope everyone is doing well, I'm looking forward to reading through people's successes and journey's so far.

Tomorrow I am going to visit my new diet councillor. I had no problems with my old councillor but my mum and best mate are seeing a new person now so its more convenient for me really :). So yeah, tomorrow going to get weighed, measured up and purchasing the products then I should be starting the diet on Monday or Tuesday of next week! Any tips - please feel free to give them to me because I'm not motivated at all at the moment!!!!

xxx

Hi AM, the best advice i had before starting was to prepare by cutting down onthe carbs and upping the water so the 1st few are a bit easier.
Good luck with your restart!
xx

just wanted to say good luck for your CD journey - please let us know how you get on.

I guess tips from me are to remember that although the first few days can be really hard (particularly day 3 for a lot of people), just battle through and you will come through the other side a much happier and lighter person!
The other two are to come on here when you need support or just to pass the time and to drink lots of water!!

Good luck! x

good luck

stick with it and you will get good results.

and come on here for as much help as you can.

come on here when it gets tough (day 3 was v bad for me) and if it gets too hard just think about how you would feel going back to eating crap. this has worked for me this week. good luck

Hi all,

Thank you for your messages. I have very little motivation at the moment, and I'm starting tomorrow so I think in the evenings after work I'm gonna get my bum on here as often as possible to help keep me going.

Looks like my dreaded day 3 is Thursday... I suffer with migraines really regularly so I'm quite scared. I'm not as geared up when I did this the first time around last year lol... that concerns me!

SPOOKY :eek: Hello!!!! I think a big congratulations is in order, a baby, wow! And you are now a CD councillor?? Fill me in!

AM Xx

Back