Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

starting cd on monday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by thinoncemore, 28 January 2011 Social URL.

1. thinoncemore

thinoncemore Full Member

Hi all

Ive got about 8 stones to lose, keep messing about with one diet or another but never seem to be getting anywhere !

i did try cd once in the past, but tbh i didnt get much support from the cdc and i quit after 4 days lol, im not entirely blaming the cdc cos i should have had the strenghth to see it through.

But ive been in contact with another cdc and omg the diff ! shes so positive and direct and i think shes def gonna help me stay on track.

I get my packs this weekend and start on monday, cant wait x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's so exciting!!!

You can do this with great support on here as well.

Welcome to the new you!!x

4. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    hi Lisa and welcome to the beginning of the rest of ur life.:D
    when u struggle ( and we all do ) take advantage of the kindness and understanding on this forum :).
    hope u have a wonderful first week.
    you can do this :)

5. thinoncemore

thinoncemore Full Member

Hi,

Thankyou for your replys, im sure i will be on here lots and lots for the support to get me though the tough times !

Theres so much inspiration on here, and i also go on the cambridge site and look at the before and after photos , there soo positive :mad:)

6. determinator

determinator Banned

hey , good luck keep positive and you will do brill :)

I have lost nearly 8 stone , when you start it seems like such a long journey , but it flys by and before you know it ... you are a size 12 !!, I never ever thought I would achieve it , so it can be done and if I can do it so can you :)

look forward to hearing your progress

7. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Def take your own progress photos. I've only got a few and am gutted I didn't do a proper photo diary

8. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Good luck lisa! You will love cd once you start seeing results. I agree take progress pics, some in yr underwear if u dare ( you never have to show anyone they can just be for you) i also wish i had at the start but i hated the way i looked so couldnt stand to see it in a photo! Now im glad for fbook have got a few pics of me at various events taken by others where i look huge! I copied then to my computer under fatpicture 1,2,3 & they make me happy. Even tho im on a restart after gaining over a stone of what i lost, i still look at the 'fatpictures' & the difference is amazing. Makes it so worthwhile! Xx

9. jfryyyy

jfryyyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(40.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi and welcome :)

10. 1974rach

1974rach Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Eating sensibly
    Hi,

I started this morning - so far so good, got lots of determination this time - i've got lots to lose and like you this is my second go at CD. I'm taking it a day at a time, and am looking forward to seeing the new me emerge!

xxx

11. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Good luck! we no that if we set our minds to it we can acheive anything!! :) best of luck! x

12. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    hi lisa,

i too am starting monday but as a re-start. i originally started CD at start of jan, had 2 wks on plan then due to back injury and painkillers, took 2 wks off plan :-( so im back to start on monday and cant wait! one thing iv learnt over the last 2 wks is that food is currently my enemy but i treat it as my best friend...its got to go! for a while at least.

good luck with your journey, i hope it gets off to a fab start and i look forward to following your progress. this site is amaizing and im sure ul become a minimins addict like the rest of us :D X

13. thinoncemore

thinoncemore Full Member

Aww thankyou guys for all the response, i will be on here lots no doubts !

I go see here tommorow, and start monday, should i start reducing carbs or wont it make much diff this close to starting ?

I WILL WEAR A DRESS FROM JANE NORMAN LOL

14. determinator

determinator Banned

its up to you hun :) if you do reduce your carbs and increase water from now till monday you probably will find you go into ketosis quicker , so if you arent bothered about a 'last meal ' type treat on sunday then its certainly worth doing :)

15. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

Hi
    And good luck, i'm back starting on monday, so we can all do it together.
    I've done cambridge before and i found it so easy the 1st time, but this time i'm struggling..
    I don't have a lot to loose just 28lb but i'd be happy with 21lb.
    So today i'm cutting down, i decided to start on monday as i'm out at a birthday celeberation tonight, and decided it will be the last time i drink, but it will be in moderating, alcholic drink non alcholic drink. then again tomorrow cut right down on the carbs.

I've tried a few times over the past couple of weeks to re-start but haven't, even though i've got 2 weeks shakes from my cd.
    But seeing it written down make it look different, i've decided to write a hourly diary about how i feel as well.

And i have to stick to it this time as i've told hubby and daughter,
    i will be thinner for tenerife in march.
    Good luck all. xxx

16. thinoncemore

thinoncemore Full Member

Well ive got my packs tonight and start in the morning, cdc has prepared me for a tough 1st week, im glad shes been honest and not put rose coloured tints on it !

17. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    best of luck lisa.
    there is no doubt that the first week is a tough one but once u have that under ur belt it gets so much easier and the losses make up for it without a doubt. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.