starting cd on monday

thinoncemore

Hi all

Ive got about 8 stones to lose, keep messing about with one diet or another but never seem to be getting anywhere !

i did try cd once in the past, but tbh i didnt get much support from the cdc and i quit after 4 days lol, im not entirely blaming the cdc cos i should have had the strenghth to see it through.

But ive been in contact with another cdc and omg the diff ! shes so positive and direct and i think shes def gonna help me stay on track.

I get my packs this weekend and start on monday, cant wait x

It's so exciting!!!

You can do this with great support on here as well.

Welcome to the new you!!x

hi Lisa and welcome to the beginning of the rest of ur life.:D
when u struggle ( and we all do ) take advantage of the kindness and understanding on this forum :).
hope u have a wonderful first week.
you can do this :)

Hi,

Thankyou for your replys, im sure i will be on here lots and lots for the support to get me though the tough times !

Theres so much inspiration on here, and i also go on the cambridge site and look at the before and after photos , there soo positive :mad:)

hey , good luck keep positive and you will do brill :)

I have lost nearly 8 stone , when you start it seems like such a long journey , but it flys by and before you know it ... you are a size 12 !!, I never ever thought I would achieve it , so it can be done and if I can do it so can you :)

look forward to hearing your progress

Def take your own progress photos. I've only got a few and am gutted I didn't do a proper photo diary

Good luck lisa! You will love cd once you start seeing results. I agree take progress pics, some in yr underwear if u dare ( you never have to show anyone they can just be for you) i also wish i had at the start but i hated the way i looked so couldnt stand to see it in a photo! Now im glad for fbook have got a few pics of me at various events taken by others where i look huge! I copied then to my computer under fatpicture 1,2,3 & they make me happy. Even tho im on a restart after gaining over a stone of what i lost, i still look at the 'fatpictures' & the difference is amazing. Makes it so worthwhile! Xx

Hi,

I started this morning - so far so good, got lots of determination this time - i've got lots to lose and like you this is my second go at CD. I'm taking it a day at a time, and am looking forward to seeing the new me emerge!

xxx

Good luck! we no that if we set our minds to it we can acheive anything!! :) best of luck! x

hi lisa,

i too am starting monday but as a re-start. i originally started CD at start of jan, had 2 wks on plan then due to back injury and painkillers, took 2 wks off plan :-( so im back to start on monday and cant wait! one thing iv learnt over the last 2 wks is that food is currently my enemy but i treat it as my best friend...its got to go! for a while at least.

good luck with your journey, i hope it gets off to a fab start and i look forward to following your progress. this site is amaizing and im sure ul become a minimins addict like the rest of us :D X

Aww thankyou guys for all the response, i will be on here lots no doubts !

I go see here tommorow, and start monday, should i start reducing carbs or wont it make much diff this close to starting ?

I WILL WEAR A DRESS FROM JANE NORMAN LOL

its up to you hun :) if you do reduce your carbs and increase water from now till monday you probably will find you go into ketosis quicker , so if you arent bothered about a 'last meal ' type treat on sunday then its certainly worth doing :)

Hi
And good luck, i'm back starting on monday, so we can all do it together.
I've done cambridge before and i found it so easy the 1st time, but this time i'm struggling..
I don't have a lot to loose just 28lb but i'd be happy with 21lb.
So today i'm cutting down, i decided to start on monday as i'm out at a birthday celeberation tonight, and decided it will be the last time i drink, but it will be in moderating, alcholic drink non alcholic drink. then again tomorrow cut right down on the carbs.

I've tried a few times over the past couple of weeks to re-start but haven't, even though i've got 2 weeks shakes from my cd.
But seeing it written down make it look different, i've decided to write a hourly diary about how i feel as well.

And i have to stick to it this time as i've told hubby and daughter,
i will be thinner for tenerife in march.
Good luck all. xxx

Well ive got my packs tonight and start in the morning, cdc has prepared me for a tough 1st week, im glad shes been honest and not put rose coloured tints on it !

best of luck lisa.
there is no doubt that the first week is a tough one but once u have that under ur belt it gets so much easier and the losses make up for it without a doubt. :D

Back