starting cd ss(hopefully)tuesday20/11.....buddy please

tsweety81

hi all well ive been looking at various vlcd and have decided on cambridge diet.i know its not the cheapest out there but i feel like it is the best option as i really need the motivation of having someone there to weigh me and support me. i know lipotrim also weigh but as it is at a chemist i dont feel really comfortable or like my weight is their first priority where as a cdc is there for that exact purpose.i have no family or friends nearby for support and my oh needs to gain weight so in the past i have felt like im very much doing this alone so at least i feel like the cdc has been through the journey of losing weight and will understand how i feel. iam fighting off a virus at the minute otherwise i would have started tomorrow but tuesday is dday. im visiting family the week before xmas so would love to lose a stone before then more would be great but i know i would be lucky to do a stone.im going to have a break over xmas not gonna go mad and gonna do low carb then will be bak on it after new years to get to my goal weight. good luck everyone cant wait to be joining you all xxx

Hey! I started 3 days ago and I'm doing step 2. Having a shake for breakfast, Cambridge soup for lunch and a small 400 cal meal for dinner. It's been a struggle with 3 little children but I'm feeling good today and like I'm gaining control! :) good luck for Tuesday! Xx

Hi, welcome and best of luck to you :) you will find lots of support on here :) x

Hi, how did day 1 go? Well done on starting the plan, let us know how you get on.

Heidi

Good luck with your weight loss journey!!
Look forward to reading your journey in the new year! x

Back