starting CD today....very nervous!!!

mollier

Hi everyone! i'm going to my first ever CD meeting today, I am very nervous and i'm starting to feel a bit panicky about it. After today i'm going to be a new me, and its very daunting thinking about it, but also very exciting!! :eek:

think my emotions are just running high at the moment, and i need to let them all out. in a way, i have never been more ready to change and i just hope, after seeing the amazing success stories on this website that i'll be able to change as much as you guys all have!

wish me luck,

Mollie

good luck with it Mollie, first few days are the hardest, many will agree, but once you get past that your laughing
let us know how you get on with your cdc xx

Hi Mollie
Welcome and don't be nervous. This will be one of the best decisions you've ever made!!

It's hard to begin with, but please stick with it as the results are awesome!

All the best,
Lx

Dont be nervous! Its one of the best things I have ever done, quick results, slimmer and happier ;)

Good luck and stick with it! Xx

HI Mollie

Good luck - first few days a tough but after that it gets easier - if you stick to it 100% you will find it will fly by - the more you don't the hard it is. It is a great diet with fab results

hi guys, thanks for all your support :) I've been to see my consultant, she was so lovely, made me feel at such ease when she said she lost 7st in total and that she's also addicted to food which was comforting :) have got my food for the week and I am so excited about starting this diet. She's told me she finds that younger people appear to lose the weight quicker so I'm now hoping that this will apply to me :p I feel so happy right now and literally feel so determined to do this!

I've heard the first few days are going to be tough but I'm willing to do this cus I've seen what sticking to the diet achieves, I can't wait :)

Happy dieting guys :D xxx

Good luck, The first couple of days are the hardest, By day 4 I was in ketosis and felt great so look forward to getting into ketosis and feeling good ! xxxx

Hey Mollier! Hope everything's going alright for you? As many people have already said the first few days (and possibly week!) are the hardest... And they really are! How are you getting on so far hun? Xx

Hey shazzy shaz, I'm feeling really positive :D got past the worst part and im feeling very proud of myself for resisting so many temptations :D just hope it pays off on weigh in day :D how are you getting on? What week are you on? :)

Well done for getting past the first few days it should fingers crossed be plain sailing from now on! Although expect a not so great loss for the 2nd week as for some reason it seems most (not all) have a pants WI I didn't believe it then I reached it and was like 'oh everyone was right!'

I'm on week 5 this week so have my 6th WI on Wednesday! And it's going well my weight losses have been varied wk 1= 7, wk 2=2, wk 3= 6 wk 4= 1 (TOTM) then wk 5= 9lbs!!!!

oh wow, you've done so well! and the weight losses each week always seem to be so varied when i look at peoples profiles. im hoping for a big loss tomorrow as its my first ever weigh in :D

Back