starting cd tomorrow!

mummytwo

eeek! actually excited and nervous at the same time :)

think i should introduce myself,im caroline,im 25 and i have two children aged 1 and 3
im looking forward to sharing my journey with you all x

Hi Caroline :) welcome to the forum and good luck with CD! We're the same age and I have one son who's almost 6 months old! I've been doing CD for 6 weeks and lost 31lbs so far :D

Have you tried CD before?? Beth xx

Hi and welcome Caroline! I am 33 and also have a three year old (more 3 going on 30! LOL). I've been on CD for a while now and have lost about 15lbs in total. I had a bit of time off due to illness, so I've just restarted really.It's a great diet. The first few days are going to be tough, but just stay on the boards. There are so many supportive people on here.
Good luck with your weightloss journey. :)

Last edited:
Hello! Welcome!!

I'm Emma I'm 26 and have a 3 1/2 yr old son who keeps me busy, I've been on CD since 19th Feb but on SS (sole source) since 4th March and I've lost 13 lbs and 6.5 inches so far got next WI on Tuesday so hoping to increase both of those numbers!!

Good luck and keep us posted

x x x

hi Caroline your very welcome l wish you the very best of luck on cd , wont be long before your posting big weight loss :D:D:D

my names Ann and lm mum to peter 28 and jack 4 in 2 weeks

Hi HUn, and welcome!!

I'm 25 too, but just the two dogs for me at the moment, oh and OH who is like a 3 year old most of the time!

Good Luck, looking forward to following your journey!

:)

Hia I'm 33 and have a 3.5 yr old gorgeous little girl. Am on day 12 have lost 13lbs so far, struggles days 6-8 but like everyone says it really does get better. It's not hunger its just the need to eat! Drink plenty of water, little n often. Good luck its really exciting. Xxx

Hi,
Welcome too MiniMins :)
Good luck on your journey xxx

Good luck Caroline, one day at a time for the first few days, once you see the scales heading in the rite direction you'll be a life long CD addict, or maybe that's just me :D x

Best of luck Caroline hope all goes well. Stick to it and come on here for support and let everyone know how you are getting on.

hi ya im mandy 33 with 2 children 10 and 5 been on cambridge for about 8 weeks lost 32 lbs woo hoo the first week is the hardest but so worth it when all the postive comments come your way good luck sweet heart and remember your worth all the effort xxxxxxxxxxx

thanx everyone well iv managed day 1 and that was quite a big thing with me so am chuffed with myself! its been difficult but i knew i could do it,hope everyone is getting on well!

Hi , well done at getting through day 1 ..... you should be really proud :D the first 4-5 days are tough then you will be flying :)

I am Katie I am 33 and have 2 gorgeous girls Elena 4 and Abigail 1 :D I started CD 16 months ago , had a 7 month break last summer for operation and wedding , and have lost nearly 8 stone so far :D

Last edited:
Back