Starting CD tomorrow

Trini_Divine

Finally getting surgery
From tomorrow I'll once again be starting the CD diet.:(

I feel like it's my last chance. I have so many goals that I have to reach and losing this weight is at the heart of it. My weight controls everything I've done, everything I do and everything I want to achieve by the end of this year. I use to be a dancer and don't have the confidence to start dancing again because of my weight. I want to get back into acting/theatre etc...so many plans and none of it is going to happen until I lose this weight. So, from tomorrow...I'm focused man!!! Someone introduced me to this site and I'm hoping that it's going to help me through these next few months.

To anyone else now starting/restarting or struggling...we can do it!!!:)

Hiya trini :) ive just restarted as well yesturday was day 1!!
I had lost alot of weight (5+stone) and i manged to put it all back on again..silly really so im back starting again!!
yes we can defo do it!!theres lots of support here!!!

Hi Trini and Mags

Good luck with your restarts. You will both do well I'm sure you both sound so focused.

Jazzy x

Hi Trini & Mags,

Well done for starting CD, the first few days are not easy, but saying that if you want something and have goals you will get through it. Day 7 for me and i feel great

Good Luck xx

Wow!

Thanks for the responses...that was quick! Now I know this site is going to help :)

I gained my weight having 3 children. I love them to bits but...gosh! lol. It's been hard losing the weight I gained during pregnancy...especially after the last one - that's when I put most of it on.

I've lost 7 lbs doing prep and just eating healthy. I have 98lbs to go. Daunting but I'll get there! Not looking forward to needing the bathroom every 5 minutes with all that water...but you gotta do what you gotta do. lol.

Well done skinny cow..you have the first and hardest wk out of the way. All I want to do is get past the first 2 wks.

Mags... If you lost 5 + stone before (wow!) you can do it again. Just this time you have to work on keeping it off :)

Jazzy... Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Well, I'll be back tomorrow. I hope y'all can deal with me. hehe. I'll be here often getting my inspiration to stick to CD and I type a lot. :)

Oh...how do you get that ticker thing on your profile?

I am just coming to the end of the first week and am finally feeling settled into a routine. hope your first few days are easy on you.

looking forward to travelling the path with you

Hi Trini,

Fantastic weight loss on prep, i did not do that just got stuck in straight away. I have never drank so much water but find i can do it easy, strange thing is i actually love water.

Wont be long hun and you will soon be dancing around again, and confidence will go through the roof.

Keep it up you doing great xx

Back