Starting CD With Not Much Weight To Lose?

Sorry KD hun. I missed your post. Yes that answers lots for me. Thanks so much! :D

I don't mind my loss slowing down as I only have half a stone to go and I'm not too fussed about the scales as I also go by how my clothes fit, how I look, compliments I get, etc.

Also, I reckon that excess skin on my tummy that won't go away with diet or exercise will take another 5 or so pounds off me at least, if I get the go ahead for the TT.

Sounds a very sensible plan :clap:

Mmm sweet potato Popp, can't wait til I can have some of that! It'll be a little while yet though! :) Don't mind waiting as long as the loss is steady!x

First proper day on 1000 is going well guys. And you know what I'm like for serial weighing so thought I'd let you know I've weighed myself and have lost another pound.

I've had loads more energy so today I had me some cardio followed by a boiled egg on a slice of granary bread. Feeling so much better on this step so as I'm so close to goal I'm happy to stick with it for now.
xxx

Ah am soooo jealous!!! Can't wait to be where you are, literally can't wait...getting up every morning checking in the mirror and on the scales and try on clothes! ;)

I haven't had any compliments yet either but I am hoping that in two weeks time when I go out for my friends birthday that people will notice the change! Can't wait!
x

Don't worry girls it'll soon come! I think the problem is that when people see a gradual loss they don't really notice. It would be cool if we could just become recluses for a few weeks and then reveal our fabulous selves after reaching goal!

I'm loving 1000. I feel so much better physically. And although I'm still on a low calorie diet, it's easier to handle when you've been on less calories the week before. I hope that's how ya'll will feel when you step up the plans. It makes the whole dieting thing so much easier I think and hopefully leads to an easier and more successful goal maintenance.

I haven't done SS or SS+ so it's hard for me to say but I don't think 810 is that much different unless you have a thing about having something to chew on every day. I'm not bothered about that and so as I got bored with the limited choice of protein meal, many days I would've rather have had a CD choc shake instead and some days I didn't eat the meal because I didn't enjoy it. What I'm saying is that I was almost unintentionally SSing to some extent which I feel is not healthy for someone my weight so jumping up to 1000 kcals has been a good move. I mean, I want to lose weight but I don't want to make myself ill in the process.

Have been able to exercise without feeling like poo and this morning I checked the scales and I've lost another 3lbs! I'm quite suprised because I was told to expect no more than a couple of pounds loss in my 2nd wk if I stayed on 810. Yet I've started eating carbs again and have lost more than expected within a couple of days. Maybe to do with the exercise and drinking plenty of water?

BTW, I hope you girls don't mind me talking about my experiences on 1000 while you're still on SS. Hopefully it'll give you some idea of what can be expected when you step up the plans but if I'm doing your heads in going on about it, just let me know. I've got thick skin (hopefully soon to be removed)!!! ;)

Hiya again girls! Everyone's obviously out enjoying this Indian Summer we're having as I seem to be the only sad git on here today!

Just to make everyone aware I got around to changing the name of the thread as discussed earlier to reflect that there are people that are also above BMI 25 that do not have far to go until their goal. Let's hope this entices a few more members in to share their experiences.

BTW - just updated my ticker and realised how much closer to goal that 3lb loss has put me! Woohoo!!!!!! :D :D :D

Hey All

My computer is being slow :(
Indian Summer???? Haha
I been in work ALL DAY

And therein lies the problem...I was only supposed to work til 1pm today so just took the one tetra to work for breakfast. Ended up being short staffed and I had to sat for the whole shift (12.5hrs). No way of getting home to pick up more CD stuff.

Obviously I couldnt starve as was working so had two low fat yoghurts, one at lunchtime, one at dinner time.

Sososos hoping I havent ruined it, will be mad :(

There was so much free food and choc in work today but resisted it all. Just hope I havent ruined the past few days for the sake of two friggin yoghurts...

Might post this on the main thread too for advice.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

I'm at home onthe net on a Saturday night...saddo. Helps me stick to the diet though

Don't fret hun, I too am pathetic this weekend! Sitting in, chilling out and researching CD on google! Am annoyed I didn't lose any today...but I really suppose I shouldn't have weighed until Monday morning! Anyhooz, don't worry about the little yoghurt...you can have some low fat yoghurt on 790 so it can't be that bad! Just drink LOADS of water today :)x Losers in losing on a saturday night :)

Can I join you - started cd with the expressed purpose of losing the last two stone ish - I had lost 5 and a half at ww (ok it took me several years but ...) but was maintaining on that plan - but at bmi 28. I am now bmi 26.1 - and should make bmi 25 in the nexy couple of weeks - yay!! aiming for around 10 stone ish - but see how I feel - think I'd like to maintain at about ten and a half - can't beleive I am almost in the ten stones - I have NEVER been there since I was about 12!!! I Love CD!!
Member List...
1. PoppyPoo
2. SiobhanVon
3. madameruthybaby
4. wannabe10
5. Greenygirl
6. Dogtanion

New members: please copy and paste the above, put your name at the end of the list and post it in reply here on this thread.

Damn right!

I posted about it wnd have been advised to still have my three cd meals! Had two but dont think I can stomach the third.

I was told you really need to have all three packs - even if you don't feel like it as they have the nutrients in to fool your body into thinking you are eating (that's how I understand it anyhoo!!)

I know sometimes its hard - confess I only had two yest as at a wedding and thought I would be eating there and had ... 1 slice of ham - but was soooo tired when I got home I fell into bed!!!

Don't worry girls it'll soon come! I think the problem is that when people see a gradual loss they don't really notice. It would be cool if we could just become recluses for a few weeks and then reveal our fabulous selves after reaching goal!

I'm loving 1000. I feel so much better physically. And although I'm still on a low calorie diet, it's easier to handle when you've been on less calories the week before. I hope that's how ya'll will feel when you step up the plans. It makes the whole dieting thing so much easier I think and hopefully leads to an easier and more successful goal maintenance.

I haven't done SS or SS+ so it's hard for me to say but I don't think 810 is that much different unless you have a thing about having something to chew on every day. I'm not bothered about that and so as I got bored with the limited choice of protein meal, many days I would've rather have had a CD choc shake instead and some days I didn't eat the meal because I didn't enjoy it. What I'm saying is that I was almost unintentionally SSing to some extent which I feel is not healthy for someone my weight so jumping up to 1000 kcals has been a good move. I mean, I want to lose weight but I don't want to make myself ill in the process.

Have been able to exercise without feeling like poo and this morning I checked the scales and I've lost another 3lbs! I'm quite suprised because I was told to expect no more than a couple of pounds loss in my 2nd wk if I stayed on 810. Yet I've started eating carbs again and have lost more than expected within a couple of days. Maybe to do with the exercise and drinking plenty of water?

BTW, I hope you girls don't mind me talking about my experiences on 1000 while you're still on SS. Hopefully it'll give you some idea of what can be expected when you step up the plans but if I'm doing your heads in going on about it, just let me know. I've got thick skin (hopefully soon to be removed)!!! ;)

Its good to hear about your 1000 plan!
I'm looking forward to starting ss+ and having some quorn everyday, love it!

I hear what u say about having th 3rd pack, might do later. Wisking I'd put a tetra into the freezer now..[/quote]

Maybe pop them in when you get them - I am telling myself this as I just had one - but only gave it an hour to freeze - the result was about a quarter frozen and the rest very cold shake!!!!;)

NOOOooooo, I went up to the kitchen to make some coffee and my sis had had a battered fish and chips and I reached over and just lifted a bit of fish and put it in my mouth and ate it before I even realised what I was doing!!!! AAAAhhhHHhhhh....too late now, what to do to minimise the effect? It was genuinely just two fingers worth but am sure it'll affect me... :( could just scream!!!!

Back