Starting class tonight

kirsty_baird_26

Gold Member
Im starting class tonight! I have been last year for a few months but the class closed, so i went to a new one but then the teachers kept changing and i stopped staying to class before leaving!

Decided now is the time to get back and start properly and make the changes to my life that are adaptable but sustainable for future to allow me to become skinny haha!!

Totally dreading class tonight, anyone any tips on how to make a success of it second time round if i failed before :(

Thanks

Go along as a fresh start, get rid of any preconcieved ideas and give it a fair chance. :)

Also, decide it's going to be a success, mind over matter! :)

I went back after several years. First time around did well, got to target, then stopped going. Now I am at target again second time round, different group, different consultant and enjoying the whole thing. much more. I know I will continue to go as I am on the social team anyway, but I would still keep on going anyway. As has been said before, read up on the plans and re read if necessary and off you go, ( and off the lbs go too) Good luck on your journey and keep loggin on here, you will get loads of valuable advice and support.

Back