Starting diet tomorrow!

I'm on four a day. Tuesday will be week two weigh in for me. I do normally have 4 a day but have sometimes if I have been busy just had 3.

I'm on four a day. Tuesday will be week two weigh in for me. I do normally have 4 a day but have sometimes if I have been busy just had 3.

What did you lose the first week hun if you don't mind me asking? xx

I start tomorrow too, gonna have a banana shake for breakfast, my cousin does it and in her first 2 weeks she lost a stone 7 each week, I'm hoping I don't fall off the wagon! X

Today has been hard but i suppose it may get easier. I told my folks and they were really supportive so that is good its just so difficult especially since hubs is eating Spanish chicken and i had apple and cinnamon porridge that is just slightly more tolerable than the maple and pecan!
hope tomorrow is easier, how is everyone else today?
sam xx

Is this your first few days, this is my first day I'm just having a hot chocolate shake now and it's gorgeous. I've found today ok, hopefully everyday will be this early x

Have u had all your shakes? I think I've found it easy with drowning myself with water ha! I've drank just under 4 litres, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for u xx

Yeah hun two porridges and and 2 shakes done been having all the water too hopefully tomorrow will be good xxx

I can't drink any more water or I'll burst. Can I stop at 2.5 litres? I think anymore water and I'll start leaking from every hole in my body!!! Sorry to be so crude

Newtocd said:
I can't drink any more water or I'll burst. Can I stop at 2.5 litres? I think anymore water and I'll start leaking from every hole in my body!!! Sorry to be so crude

Lol that made me chuckle.. I'm actually finding I want the water more today, feeling quite thirsty a lot!

laurenmay said:
Lol that made me chuckle.. I'm actually finding I want the water more today, feeling quite thirsty a lot!

Sorry to butt in ladies but just to say ive found now the more water i drink, the thirstier i seem to get! Bit bonkers but im going with it lol. Downing my first litre of water in the morning before brekkie shake and then i seem to actually want the other 3 litres throughout the day. Our bodies are strange things!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was like that too first 4 days but today my stomach feels bloated n I just cant drink. Ivd bought my last litre to bed with me but I'll know I'll also be up during the night. Going to try your method and drink 1 litre before my breakfast shake tomorrow x

Newtocd said:
I was like that too first 4 days but today my stomach feels bloated n I just cant drink. Ivd bought my last litre to bed with me but I'll know I'll also be up during the night. Going to try your method and drink 1 litre before my breakfast shake tomorrow x

I literally have not stopped peeing the last few days (sorry for the over share!) but i just think how much gd the water must be doing. Sorry to hear about ur bloating, ive not had yet but still only day 3 so sure i have lots more weird bodily reactions to go through! I know they say not to gulp ur water but it does help get me started to down some first thing and im always thirsty when i wake up anyway. My 2 litre water is now in bed with me, my news best friend! Sleep well, tomorrow is a new day and u will kick ass :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day one done and dusted yey!:D feeling better today and quite excited to see how well i do this week. As for the water i am finding i am more thirsty today on my second day xx

Back