Total Solution Starting Exante - anyone else in same boat?

Starting in next few days and wondered if anyone doing that too? Love to have journey with support of other people in same boat! Read some inspirational stories today on minimins so fingers (and not chocolate ones!) crossed. Thanks if anyone replies!

Hi, I've switched from Xenical to Exante and started today, the strawberry shake was lovely :)

It took me about 4 months to loose 4 stone, then I went a little crazy around christmas, fell off the wagon twice and the last 2 months have been a real hard slog with Xenical..that's mainly why I've switched to Exante.. :)

Well first time ive taken this route. Been on organic food diet for 4 months (medical reasons), great losses at first but so hard to keep it up when working...day to day grind...etc...etc... Trying this as relative 'quick fix' but know be really hard slog. Hey...listen to me moan and havent started yet!! Roll on Tuesday then hard graft till Xmas at least!

Hi, I have just switched form Lipotrim, still have a few of the lipotrim shakes left, bumper pack here on Tuesday, cant wait :) xx

good luck to you all new starters!! :)

You will do great! Stay strong during the first week. A few first days will be a bit hard. But you can do it!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Welcome to the clan Dawn and good luck. You will achieve great results in no time if you stick to it xx

Back