Total Solution Starting exante diet this monday!

new.mum

Hi everyone, this is my 1st time ever using a site like this, so i pre warn you i may sound.. emm well baffled lol. So i just had a baby boy 5 months ago (17th may to be precise) he's gorgeous and I'm absolute loving motherhood but not the weight gain. To be completely honest iv never been "slim", i was on the big size of 10. I'm now a size 14 and really really want to lose weight or just go back to my pre pregnancy weight. Im also exclusively breastfeeding, so until now couldn't really diet, and i think because i haven't been really eating anyway, breastfeeding hasn't helped me to lose weight...

So starting to wean the lil one later on this week and thought to myself, perfect timing to diet. (As well as it's my sis-in-laws wedding; more of in-laws later lol) I ordered the bumper pack yesterday but missed delivery today so expecting it on monday and hope to start on tuesday.

Currently in 11 stones and only 5"1 (so if you can picture, round and short lol)

Would love to hear anyone who's on this diet, we could perhaps be each others motivation. Also to hear anyones stories.. Im quite sceptical on the websites "success stories", you never know ifs its all true. Does anyone have an idea of how much i could lose within 4 weeks. Something to keep me going.

Well ill end it here before i write a long essay. I got my lil 1 trying to pull the laptop top.

Speak soon. xx

Back