Starting Exante in September

Day 5 all good.
I managed to do the weekend with no hiccups so im well chuffed.

Yesterday i had
Berry porridge
Double choc bar
Lasagne

Today was
Chocolate orange bar
Honeycomb shake
Veggie curry

Im very impressed with the meals and how they taste. Ive not really had any headaches but maybe been a little more tearful than usual. The water isnt as much as it should be but ill work on that. Im hoping im in ketosis? Dont really know how id know, but as long as the scales go down then it doesnt really matter i guess. X

Well done on getting through the weekend! If you really want to know about ketosis, you can buy keto stix and test your pee. I've just ordered some from Amazon, just to see how things are :) Like you, I'm more interested in the scales going down ;)

Keep on keeping on!

Thanks Mrs Fitz, i dont think ill bother withthe stix if im in it im in it as long as im losing thats fine. ☺
Struggled a little today. Want something nice... ive ended up with 4 things, still got to be better than blowing it. Still keeps me under 900cals.

Honeycomb shake
Chocolate chip cookie
Carbonara
Hot gooey pud (this was a disaster, nothing gooey about it, infact quite rock hard but im craving choc so much that I ate it anyway)
Keep on going.

Day 7

Vanilla shake
Cottage pie
Chocolate delight

So far so good ☺

Day 8
Still going strong wont weigh 'til saturday so i get a weekly result.

Porridge
Chinese chicken
Very berry pudding

Thank mrsF, Im doing ok havent strayed but been really struggling last 2 days! Just wanting to eat other food not particularly craving anything in particular but wanting to eat. Strange ive done so well willpower wise so far but days 9 and 10 have been hard.

Day 9
Mint choc shake
Double choc bar
Lasagne

Today
Banana shake
Choc orange bar
Jalfrezi

Its only 6pm hope i can cope, might need a 4th pack later. Trying not to as its weigh in tomoz! X

-3lb thats 10lb in 2 weeks. (Actually only 10 Days)
Must keep positive "I can do this"

Last edited:
Day 11

Plain pancakes - i had to sprinkle sweetener on these didnt realise they had no flavour
Lasagne
Strawberry delight

Wouldnt it be lovely if it was a lb a day!
I know Im dreaming.... xx

Day 12

Only had 2 meals yesterday it was a manic day.

Lemon and raspberry shake
Beef chilli

Day13

Apple cinnamon porridge
Raspberry and white chocolate shake
Jalfrezi

Feeling hungry.... i must not eat just more water.... x

Officially completed 2 weeks today can't have a midweek sneaky weigh in as the scales are hidden in loft by hubby. Have to wait 'til Saturday and see how it goes.

Apple and cinnamon porridge
Shephards pie
Gooey choc pudd which I can never get gooey!

My 9 year old is having a small op tomorrow so not sure how ill do at the hospital. I must be strong.

Day 18
Lost 2.5 lb this week so 12.5 since starting. Im very pleased with that tbh as stress levels this week have been super crazy. I think i may have also knocked myself out of ketosis as i had strepsils without even thinking! Never mind its still super low calories.

Todays eats

Honeycomb shake
Cheese and bacon scone
Double choc bar

D19 roll on Day 28.
Although I'm enjoying the weightloss, I have days I feel really deprived. Could do with eating some 'real' food. Looking forward to the 05th October. It will be a month on Exante and also my wedding anniversary so having a meal out! Ive not really thought about what im going to do after the 28 days. Don't feel its going to Exante all the way, think I may try low cal myself and have 2 fast days using the products. Not sure really... I'm away half term so know that will be a calorific week of food and booze, so maybe i can throw another months worth after that?
I dont want to let myself put the weight on again so I have to really try hard. I wind myself right up about things, I know I should just take each day as it comes but I like to have a plan.

Anyway foodage:
Pancakes
Chinese curry
Gooey summer fruit pudding

Still on track completed 3 weeks today. Had a sneaky weigh this morning and the numbers havent budged! I will be gutted if i dont lose that 1.5 to make a stone.
I have thrown all the spaghetti bolognese away ive never tasted anything quite so disgusting. Not bad out of the meals bought i only deslike that!

Blueberry pancakes
Chocolate cookie
Chilli

I have another week b4 a break. I can do this... i can do this...

I cant do this! :-(
Full of cold today had exante porridge this morning but have just succumbed to heinz tomato soup and 3 slices of bread <bang> goes ketosis!
Typical now im scared i wont jump back on that wagon.....

Thanks Jenny had a slip big time yesterday too. Ate sausages and cheesy mash! Goodness knows why i cant just make one mistake and forget about it?! Well that said I have lost 2.5lb so its now 1 stone 1lb off on day 23. So that has helped me get back on track today. It may have knocked me out of ketosis but Ive got to give this another go for a while longer. So todays eats:
Porridge very berry
Mint choc shake
Jalfrezi

Hi havent posted for 2 weeks. Have changed my plan slightly. Been having 2 exante products and then a home made sw meal of an evening. Lost 4lb so still on the way down and im actually now started to feel like you can see it and as im eating what im cooking for the family i dont feel so deprived. Ive been using my fitness pal to make sure calories are below 1000 a day too. Stuck to just water for drinking think that helps loads still.
Ive also started walking miles, joined the full moon walk 26 miles in may. A great excuse to get fit again and i do enjoy a walk.
Im thinking the slower weight losses will be more sustainable for me or at least I hope so.
So total losses 20lb off in 6 weeks. I cant grumble at that. Xx

Back