Starting Exante next week

nickyt75

:eek: Hi, Im new to this site and new to the idea of Exante, Ive tried the "eurodiet" once before but my baby was only a week old and i struggled with night feeds and basically not really eating!! I remember ketosis being a really good feeling and am looking forward to that when I start Exante next monday 15th. I have around seven and a half stone to lose and would absolutely love to be back in size 18 clothes by christmas...im currently 18 stone 9 or thereabouts and i have about 2 items of clothing in a size 20 that fit me, I will not buy anything in a 22 as i have a fantastic suitcase full of size 18 stuff under my bed, it would be nice like i say to be able to feel fitter and to be able to be in these clothes by christmas. I have two wonderful young children who are supporting me through this, and whilst i dont make my eating/weight an issue in front of them they know that mummy would like to lose some of her big tummy lol! Anyone wishing to help me through this be it with movitation or tips if youve done it before/been doin it a while...i would glaly love to hear from! I'm not really telling people about this although there are a few ladies at my work currently doing the cambridge diet and doing very well too!

thats it for now, i will be back monday to talk about my first day, in the meantime look forward to hearing from anyone who would like to chat

Nicky ;)

hey hun,

how is your first day going? i will be starting (hopefully, if the package arrivers and someones in to collect it) on tuesday 16/10/2012. I am about 21stones and want to fit into my size18 jacket too before its too warm to wear them. i do not buy clothes anymore hence me not knowing my exact size but im sure im around the 22/24 mark. I will be here for support and will soon be doing a diary. GOOD LUCK

hi B-delicious! Well its not been the easiest I wont lie, but to be honest Im feeling a little down at the moment anyway which doesnt help however I can say so far ive stuck to things, been drinking water all day had veggie soup for lunch, and a bar for tea am saving a milkshake to have before bed! i keep wondering how on earth I will manage to do this for so many weeks (i have 100lb to lose) however I think with the support of others like yourself and seeing the results should do it. Good luck tomorrow hun, let me know how you get on wont you xxx i look forward to hearing from you - im a bit new to this site so not sure if i can follow you or how that works but i will check back here :)

well done hun, howes the second day going, ill be joining you tommrow :hide:. Really need to do this!!!

Just keep going one day at a time-set yourself mini goals and you'll be grand!
all the best :)

Well B delicious - i wont like im hungry and tired today but im told this should improve after about day 3 when i hit ketosis!! ive just had a mushroom soup and then dished up scampi and chips for the kids, it was rather traumatic to say the least as the soup was vile and the scampi and chips.....well need i say more....so how is day one going for you hun??Diva - thankyou :) x how are you getting on? im really struggling with the soups and because ive got a months supply ive got tons and tons of the stuff......any good ideas?? i cant afford to buy different stuff unless i can get some shakes cheap on ebay maybe....thats the only negative about exante doing a half price pack cos its not all nice stuff - in my 2 day experience anyway!!! x

Well B delicious - i wont lie im hungry and tired today but im told this should improve after about day 3 when i hit ketosis!! ive just had a mushroom soup and then dished up scampi and chips for the kids, it was rather traumatic to say the least as the soup was vile and the scampi and chips.....well need i say more....so how is day one going for you hun??Diva - thankyou :) x how are you getting on? im really struggling with the soups and because ive got a months supply ive got tons and tons of the stuff......any good ideas?? i cant afford to buy different stuff unless i can get some shakes cheap on ebay maybe....thats the only negative about exante doing a half price pack cos its not all nice stuff - in my 2 day experience anyway!!! x

I can completely sympathise with you on the soups having also done the bumper pack! I add around 300ml just boiled water, and various amounts of celery salt, garlic powder, herbs and occ chili powder-these all make the soup at least bearable for me! More water def helps and sometimes a sweetener aswell in the tomato one-I hated it the first time!
think I may do shakes and bars next month and maybe try some porridge...
really good luck hon-it does actually get easier, and if you fall off once in a while just draw a line under it and move in-you WILL keep losing!
Ok, essay over :)
X

LOVE your advice diva!!! ive found the vegetable soup bearable but mushroom...word cannot describe! i actually gagged when i smelt it lol!! I like the idea of adding celery and diffent seasonings will deffo give it a try!B-delicious! Im not ignoring yr friend request i keep trying to accept it and my blimmin laptop wont let me, i dont know whats wrong with it at the moment, ive been trying to order a photobook through photobox all week and it wont even let me log into the site grrrrrrrrr i seem to have less patience than normal at the moment as you can imagine - no grabbing a biscuit for me ;) good luck tomorrow hun, keep me posted on yr first day, did you order the half price pack? ill be keen to see what you like/dont llike....my fave so far is deffo the bars, shame you can only have one a day i reckon this would be a breeze if you could have two of em! typical eh! :) x

Hey, well thus far, my goosh, craved for food! told myself I will start tomorrow :sigh: but then i thought, no, i cant give in that easily so made my first shake around 2ish - its okay! so will be keeping myself busy. Not going to skip breakfast again. i also want to thank you because without even knowing it you kept me encouraged to keep on going.

Hi @nickyt25 @DivaDavis and B-delicious,

This is my fourth day on TTS and still feel really hungry, did any of you experience this? Im trying to surround myself with buddies who are going through the same thing. I definately prefer the shakes to bars so it proves that everyone really has different preferences. I just want to get into ketosis and i know i will feel better. Anyway gals stay in touch and hopefully we can give each other support when we are low and celebrate our highs! Raz

Welcome Razzie, and yes it does get easier - maybe try splitting the packs up, so you have little and often between the water! also have a drink before you 'eat' as it can help fill you up. I know after a while I wasnt physically hungry, but psychologically, and you can work through it.
Keep at it X

I add hot pepper sauce (Encona) to all the soups and loads more water, plus sometimes a vege stock cube and always some dried parsley or fresh herbs. I use an electric wand mixer to incorporate it. I can't drink the soups as they come but I love them with the hot sauce. I also drink some of the milkshakes hot - the chocolate (or half choc and half banana), and the vanilla one is fab with a sweetener tablet and some cinnamon on top. Some people add coffee to them but I don't like lattes and found it foul.

Also, there is a special offer on wowcher at the moment. Only runs until midnight tonight but you can get 2 weeks supply and delivery for £36.90. Wowcher | Deal - Exante Diet/£36.90 instead of £105.43 (from Exante I am doing JUDDD (alternate day diet) and use Exante on my down/diet days. Only one deal person but a good price nevertheless.

Thank you DivaDavis and Julie2011, i tried splitting packs and that did help. Im now in my 8th day and although the hunger has surpressed i still feel quite drained, im not sure if thats just because my job is quite demanding. who knows :confused:

Razzie you are doing well - drink plenty and vary it! Your body is still getting used to much less going in, paired with the job could be why you might be feeling drained. rest when you can.
sending strength x

Razzie you are doing well - drink plenty and vary it! Your body is still getting used to much less going in, paired with the job could be why you might be feeling drained. rest when you can.
sending strength x

Thanks Diva, i really needed the strength but weigh in has helped me keep focused

good luck everyone just take it a day at a tym, just think of today angd getting thru it , tomorrow will tac care of itsself when it comes. Blue butterfly is running a 100 day @ 100% challenge starting on monday 29th maybe thats what we all need to try and stay 100%

Back