Starting Exante on tuesday :)

Hi all I just wanted to say Hi and I will be joining you from tuesday :) I am Katie , I lost 7 stone on Lipotrim and CD and have been doing SW for the last 6 months , but not really loosing so I have decided to come back onto a VLCD to get the last 1.5 ish stone off and finally get to goal :)

I have never tried exante , I have a weeks worth of CD products left and have bought 13 exante shakes on e bay to try and if they are ok I will buy a bumper pack next week :) I normally loose a lot in my first week ( average 12 lb !!!) so hoping I will only need a month at the most to get to my goal ..... so just need to get my head down and push through it !!
The hardest part is going to be telling my mother .... she is very pleased that I lost the weight but I did become a little ill after 7 months non stop on VLCD and she really doesnt agree with me going back on it , but decided to do this for me and sod what others think !!!!!

looking forward to getting to know everyone on this board now :D

Heey Katie exante is lovely.. you will enjoy them im sure, im using my cd packets this week too.

good luck

Hi all I just wanted to say Hi and I will be joining you from tuesday :) I am Katie , I lost 7 stone on Lipotrim and CD and have been doing SW for the last 6 months , but not really loosing so I have decided to come back onto a VLCD to get the last 1.5 ish stone off and finally get to goal :)

I have never tried exante , I have a weeks worth of CD products left and have bought 13 exante shakes on e bay to try and if they are ok I will buy a bumper pack next week :) I normally loose a lot in my first week ( average 12 lb !!!) so hoping I will only need a month at the most to get to my goal ..... so just need to get my head down and push through it !!
The hardest part is going to be telling my mother .... she is very pleased that I lost the weight but I did become a little ill after 7 months non stop on VLCD and she really doesnt agree with me going back on it , but decided to do this for me and sod what others think !!!!!

looking forward to getting to know everyone on this board now :D

I agree do it for you! No-one matters as much as you do. Your mother will be fine, she just has your best interests at heart - that's what mothers do. Stay well, follow the rules and I am sure you will be fine. I am.
GSQ

I have been following you as you know, and I know you have given sw a good try. So to come back to a VLCD for a short while, and then use sw to maintain on, as you know you can maintain very well on it is fine. Does your mum need to know? ;)

Sometimes its best to just use a VLCD right to end of our journey, as its the only thing that will give you weight losses that get you anywhere, even being so close to goal weight! SW, so close to goal, is going to be very hard and slow work when used to vlcd results! :D xx

Hello and welcome to the exante boards (love the name by the way!).

Well done on your amazing losses so far :). It sounds like one short last push on a VLCD will have you steamrolling to goal. Looking forward to hearing how you get on :)

x

katie you will be fine your always strong in your restarts aint you... :) im looking forward to hearing your first weeks loss its going to be a biggie lol.

have u told friends and family now? x

hey katie, welcome on board!

i swapped to exante 3 weeks ago

hey katie, welcome on board!

i swapped to exante 3 weeks ago
how are you finding it sumayyah ??

thanks Shanny , I do always find I can back back on pretty well , I only struggled when I tried to do some of the CD higher plans like 1000 .. so sticking to SS to goal then worrying about reintroducing food will be better for me !!!
I havent told my mother yet ..... I go to SW class with her so I cant get away with not telling her .. and I dont think my SW consultant would believe that a sudden 12 lb loss next week was down to healthy eating !!!! I will tell her tomorrow ...... :/ lol

not yet .. pay day on wednesday ..... I have 24 CD products , 13 exante shakes I bought off ebay and some of the tesco bars .. so set for a week or 2 .. although i will probably order my pack this week as i want to use exante mainly as I hear they are more filling than CD ... when I did lipotrim and switched to CD I did find the CD shakes never filled me up like LT so I struggled more .

how are you finding it sumayyah ??

as you know i was a choc mint girl, thats all i lived on when on cd

i got the shakes and bars bumper pack with exante thou and am enjoying it all except the choc shake thou that ones growing on me too and i just LOVE the choc orange bar

i didnt weigh before i started so not sure what my first weeks weigh in was but the other 2 have been fabulous

Back