Starting Exante "Simple Solutions"

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PinkPuffin, 13 February 2011 Social URL.

1. PinkPuffin

PinkPuffin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dr Siegal's Cookie Diet
    Hello everyone :wavey:

Have just joined tonight. Feeling very lost and alone, as I seem to be the only one on here doing the "Simple Solutions" version of Exante?

I am not allowed to do the very low calorie version of Exante as my BMI is 22.6 and I am also am ill with M.E. Bit of a bummer really as I no doubt, would have lost weight a lot quicker!

I have "only" only got 15lbs to lose, but I am also unable to do any exercise. I am unable to work due to the M.E. and even doing housework is really hard for me. I haven't dieted for 20 years or so (when I did the Cambridge Diet and lost 1.5 stone) so am completely out of touch with calories etc. Bit frightening when you're just starting out!! :party0051:

I have written to one of the moderators asking if they could add a "Simple Solutions" forum onto the Exante main forum, so folks like me have somewhere to go.

My "diet" should arrive in the post tomorrow :D Have only ordered a week's worth as I need to do a taste test before I buy into a month's worth!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with Exante

Irene xx

4. PinkPuffin

PinkPuffin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dr Siegal's Cookie Diet
    Hi Irene - thanks for your welcome :wavey::)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.