starting Exante today

mystic25

Hi All.Im a newbie.Bought Exante a while ago but did not start as in a middle of a house move.Started today.Wish me luck............:17729:

Good luck, and hang in there during these first difficult days - it does get easier.

Welcome and good luck x

All the best Mystic25...tough week ahead but things will settle down. Stick in!

G

Joining Exante today

Hi i'll join you in starting Exante today - again bought ages ago and never got round to it - now just too round not to do it - must say finding im coping very well on my first day and not really hungry at all?? :) The mushroom soup is lovely.

Good luck to you and everyone else.

Hi Mystic, I'll be joining you on Thursday, so quite a few of starting together.
Good luck - we can do this :)

Yes! You can all do it. Welcome to all and the very best of luck.
xxx

Hi mystic25 how are you getting on with the start of day 2. Ive just had my shake for breakfast and feeling stuffed - may split this shake so i can the other half later tonight when feeling peckish.

I'm waiting for my packs to arrive and am starting tomorrow.
Good luck :p
I'm already feeling the love from this forum lol. Everyone is so friendly and supportive :)

Good luck Mystic

Good luck Mystic! I'm starting tomorrow. Look forward to sharing our experiences.

And I agree with Dietkitty - I'm already feeling the lurve from this forum too. It's fab!

i started back on exante yesterday too. did a couple of weeks in march/april but had a death in thefamily and a holiday and i fell off the wagon. here i go again :) good luck to us all! xx

Back