Starting Exante Today!!

tasha37

Have been jumping on and off the dieting bandwagon on an off for two years now and have tried every diet known to man but am now finally going to give Exante my 100% all. I have been so inspired my all your stories.

So here goes...... :)

Good luck tasha it's my second day today and already I've lost three pounds, it's water weight but still!!!

Thanks Bernice, could you tell me how to set an avatar? Thanks Tasha

Thank you, it is so good to get some support from here, all my friends think I am crazy going on such a radical diet and are all trying to talk me out of it but I am sticking to my guns, my weight is the only thing that makes me truly unhappy :+(

Thanks Kate, I really appreciate your support Tasha x

Thanks Cybill, I want to lose four stone by May, so I have quite a challenge on my hands!! x

Thanks for your support, I am dreading drinking 3 litres of water a day but hear that it is great for weight loss and your skin!! Good luck for tomorrow and congratulations on your weight loss, you go girl!!! xx

Thanks Terri, Happy New Year, here's to a fantastic new body for 2011 !! x

Thanks Julie, I appreciate your support! x

Welcome Tasha and good luck! Ive also been on the dieting circle for years, its a nihtmare isnt it? I first bought exante stuff in the middle of last year but with one thing after another ive never really stuck at it. Today is my first day too and going well so far. How are you feeling? I find once you get past day 3 it gets a whole lot easier. Stick in there :) xx

Hi Babystar, i too bought the Exante stuff at the beginning of last year and have been on and off it like a yo yo but it is the only diet that I know that if I am really strict with myself and have the will power will work, as I really love the products and it does work, but I have never managed to get past the fourth day, without thinking, Oh well I will just have one day of it and just eat protein, but that never happens! So tomorrow by hook or by crook I am going to do it!! i have also put the Exante cardboard boxes with the products in, in my kitchen so I have to look at them every time I go in!!! I will let you know how I get on, and I so determined to get past seven days!! Tasha xx

Back