starting exante

Hi everyone, i want to start Exante Total Solution and i am looking at ordering the food from the website. I have noticed you can order a months supply at a time. Can anyone tell me how far in advance should i order my next month's food so it comes in time and i dont have a gap? Thanks xoxox

I'd allow a week as advised by Mr Minimizer - just in case you're not in when they deliver and they have to reschedule. I gather the offer is a permanent offer so no worries about the price going up!!!

Good luck x

My sister and I order a 4 week supply together. If you order before 1pm it says comes next day but we find it comes the day after that i.e. order monday, arrives wednesday. Exante are a bit hit and miss with notification emails but with our first order they gave us a 1 hour time slot for delivery. Just beware if you order on a friday you won't get it until Tuesday.

Marie

I have to admit I've never had a problem with delivery. It's always arrived the next day and if it's been a Friday it's arrived on the Monday

To be on the safe side charley I'd leave a couple of days but they really ate excellent at delivering. The courier that I get my delivery from even emails me in the morning to let me know what time it'll arrive

Last edited:
As hanata said it depends where you live. I'm N.I. & ordered wed night but it took the courier (not exante) till Tue to arrive! Everyone else seems to get there's quickly though.
Welcome & good luck xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I ordered my first kit on Friday morning and it has arrived today (monday). Quite impressed!!

thanks everyone for your replies, im gonna go for it. You know that tag line on the ww's advert, decide to loose weight for the last time? well i really want that to be me! x

Back