starting for the second and final time!

grumbletumble

Silver Member
hiya :)
i don't know if anyone remembers me, i was only here for 3 weeks, i had to stop cd-no money! But back on it now.
i started today, my cdc said i might find it harder the second time...does anyone have any experience of this? i did really well last time lost 1st3lbs (i think) in 3 weeks, so im hoping i do that well this time...i have (5 stone shh) to lose.
I was so determined last time and was devestated when i had to stop, this time i have a niggle after what my cdc said...i think i just need a kick up the bumbum.
Anyway hope everyone is well
x

welcome back, it is harder if you stop but since its been a while id say you will be ok. were all here to help and support you :) :)

Welcome back! Believe it will be as easy as it was the first time and it will be... !

xx

Welcome back. I am also starting again (for the 2nd & last time!) and so far, today has been easy - its day 3 I'm not looking forward to! And that will be Sunday which is my worst day ever!!! I always picked on a Sunday, will end up ironing or something!!! (I dont DO ironing lol)

Good luck, you can do this :)

im on week 4 of my second time round and its not been as bad as i thought it would be.
just grit your teeth and get the shakes down ya and you'll be in ketosis before you know it

Thank you to everyone for your possitive comments...i found that last time this site and everyone on it was a massive support....so thank you again xxx :hug99:

Welcome back! Believe it will be as easy as it was the first time and it will be... !

xx

I think Porgeous sums it up perfectly in what she says here :)

Best wishes and just get cracking with it:D

It's great you have decided to start again, this is my second time. I find that if I become negative about things I cheat so be positive and believe you can do it!!!!
Tessx

Im on first day and stomach is beginning to grumble but im getting their slowly but surely, i have to!

Back