Starting Fresh - Aaliyah's Food Diary

Thank God it's Friday and nearly the weekend. This weekend should be a fairly quiet one. Going to ASDA tomorrow for the weekly shop which reminds me that I need to make my meal plan for next week and a list of things I need to buy, as I'm trying to budget a lot this month.

Then Sunday I'll end up doing some uni work as dh has his driving test for his UK licence. Normally we go to his aunt's on Sunday but this weekend because of his driving test we're not going. One good thing with us not going is that it saves me from eating
[STRIKE]delicious[/STRIKE] food which is definitely non SW friendly. Saying "no" to food at his aunt's house doesn't really work as she would keep asking or she would make me take some home with me. :rolleyes:

Breakfast
42g Crunchy Bran (1 HEB) & 100ml FF Milk (1 HEA)

That's more like it!

Saturday 5th March - Green Day

Breakfast
2 Fried Egg Sandwiches (1 HEB)(2)

Lunch

Dinner
Chicken Curry (1 HEB)(6) & Rice

Snacks

Drinks
Water
SF Lemonade

Syns

Sunday 6th March - Green Day

Breakfast
42g Crunchy Bran (1 HEB) & 175ml FF Milk (1 HEA)

Lunch
Fried Rice With Onions & Spices

Dinner
Chicken Kebabs (1 HEb)(6) & BBQ Sauce (2) Snacks
Skinny Cow Ice Cream (4.5)

Drinks
Water
SF Lemonade

Syns

Last edited:
Monday 7th March - Green Day

Breakfast
42g Crunchy Bran (1 HEB) & 100ml FF Milk (1 HEA)

Lunch
WW Country Vegetable Soup (1 HEB) & 2 WW Bread (4)

Dinner
TBC

Drinks
Water
SF Lemonade

Syns
4/105

Salaam sister

How are you? I am new to this forum, but I hope you dont mind me posting here.

I was wondering if you could share some healthy recipes for vegetable meals, such as daal or chickpea curry, or any healthy curry for that matter...even chicken or fish. I luuurrrve daal but dont know where to start making it SW friendly.

If you dont have time though, no problem. Maybe there is a link to a website page with some recipes you might know of.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Wa alaikum asalaam...

If you take a look at lady_a's and 10 stone 10lbs diary, they have some very good recipes up.. X

Thanks, will do that.

:wavey:

Back