Starting Fresh!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FernStephens93, 4 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Hi everyone,
    I've been struggling with my weight my entire life, and recently discovered that slimming world does work really well for me. As I'm a student I can't really afford to go to the meetings anymore, so I've decided to try and go it alone..with a little help from you lot on here too! Ideally I'd like to lose about 4 stone, so any tips/recipes etc that you guys can give me would be great!

Fern

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vixy2410

Vixy2410 Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Fern,

Have you looked at slimming world? I'm sure they do a cheaper rate for students.

Thanks
    Viki

4. diet4ever

diet4ever Member

Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi Fern
    Welcome from a fellow Slimming World at home !! Hoping to get some supplies in for the big start on Monday :) will be using some if the money saving recipes in here and give it a go. Good luck :) amanda

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.