Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting Friday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Daisy_Duke13, 13 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Back on the SS train on Friday- no better time than any i guess!

Want to lose about 2 stone.....not sure how its going to go im hoping it will be bearable after a nice break!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mellemel

mellemel Member

Good luck!
    I started yesterday and want to lose 2stones also..
    Wishing you all the est x

4. BooBooChicken

BooBooChicken Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi, i also want to lose about 2 stone after having regained 1 of the 3 stone i lost last year.

i just hope it comes off as quickly as last time..! i do worry sometimes that i might "break" my metabolism with such dramatic changes of diet!

5. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done for not going up to to your top weight :)

I was 17 stone some years back, am still 2 stone lighter, but am heading back onto CD to make sure I don't end up back at my heaviest. I view this as success for me :) I know some would disagree but it's better htan sticking my head in the sand. ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.