Starting from scratch !!!!!

I can feel a theme starting here! Lol. No way I could have just a cheeky vodka as I would then need the chicken kebab that went with it!
Bad thoughts, very bad thoughts. :) x

Ha ha , i do restrict myself, i promise , i only buy one bottle insteas of two lol xxi also sometimes have the slim and save spicy spaghetti pack instead of a soup/bar ,, its just a different vlcd,, but its helps allot to have a change now and then !

I think I'm just better off avoiding food at the mo, I really can't trust myself around it. I'll start off good but then some sort of mad woman trigger goes off and before you know it I'm up to my knees in sweet wrappers. I am most definitely an all or nothing kinda gal! X

Mind you, saying that I have had a night off on both of the last 2 weeks and still lost weight. Really don't think I could be trusted to just have one drink at the moment though, not that I'm a raging alcoholic or anything, but I do find the whole social side of this diet very challenging. If you can manage a couple of glasses of wine and it doesn't effect your losses too much then let me know!! Lol. X

I averaged 3lbs a week last time, being slightly naughty each week , i don't condone it , however having somerhing to look forward to and for my husband aswell gave me the incentuve to be really good the rest of the time , plus we used to go for a walk to help !!

Hmm that's still really good Julie, did you stick to sole source for the rest of the week? My best pals birthday is Easter weekend so think I'm going to drink that day- I'm fed up of being the boring one the whole time! The social aspect is definitely the most difficult bit of the diet- you end up having to explain it to so many people which is very dull as I don't really want to hear everyone's opinions on what I'm doing!!! Xx

I have rarely done ss, i actually started off on 810, i probly alternated between 810 and ss+,,, most of the time and to be honest i don't think my losses have been much less than those on ss, don't see the point in total denial ,,, i just couldn't give up a proper cup of tea in the morning, i just moved more , nothing strenuous , but more walking xx

Yeh I'm pretty much with you on that- did SS for the first two weeks but I do quite a lot of exercise and it was making me feel faint so I've been probably doing closer to 810. It still seems to work well but maybe if you didn't do any exercise I wouldn't work quite so well. I'm starting to get quite bored of chicken and rocket salad for dinner but I'm so fussy I don't think there are many other things I could stomach! Xx

When I did the diet before, I took the kids on a picnic, and so I didn't feel left out I took a pack of mixed green leaves and a pack of sliced ham. I sat and made little sandwiches by rolling the leaves up inside a slice of ham and ate it with the children. It was surprisingly nice - and all the little ones wanted me to make them one!! Lol. X

How is everyone doing ???been ok ,,,, i did have a sneaky peak on scales ,,,,,, yay i'm just pipping into the next stone !!! 12's ,,,, here i come!!!

Well done Julie! I've been rubbish this week have eaten lots of things I shouldn't have including some chips at lunch and am out for a meal this evening, kind of thinking this week will be a write off and just get started again properly tomorrow after my weigh in! Being in an office is making this so much harder with people eating around me all the time, wish I could go back to my last job when I was working at home because managed to stick to SS no problem then! Also the energy spent getting the tube in to work each day and then a 15 min walk to the office is making me tired before I've even arrived which isn't a great start to the day :/ I threw out all my size 18 clothes though yesterday so need to stick with it now or I'll have nothing to wear!!! Xx

Ha ha , thats the incentive to stay with it,, ditch the fat clothes !!! I did exactly the same bought a new pair of 18 jeans ,, and then took them back ,, told myself bloody no way are we going there again !!!!! ,!!

Haha good plan! Can't wait until I get in the 14s that will feel like a huge achievement! I could probably squeeze into some now but don't want to look hemmed in so need to be patient!

Phew, got through fri night without cheating ,,,,,,,,, just gotta survive the rest of the weekend !!!! I can be really good in the week !!! But i really want adecent loss this week , or at least better than my 1.5lbs last week,,,, trying to keep on track for my 1st in a month,, 9lbs down with 2weigh in to go ,,,,,, it can and will be done !!!!

Back