starting in 3/4/2012

Great thanks I'll ask about it. I am in tomorrow to pick up the DVD.

hi mahmood
day 2 is going fine i am feeling much better no symptoms today
but I just finished my dinner and the chicken soup is the worst
i could not drink it (barley half of it)
i will for sure go to the pharmacy and change it
but water should be essential for you
just keep a bottle of water beside you and put a time limit to finish it
for example 500mls water and say that you will finish it in 1 or 2 hours
good luke man keep the spirit up

So pleased for you, I've drank around 2litres today but need to drink more. Day 1 good can't wait to start day 2 now xx

guys this is day 3 and its the haaaaardest today mix of every thing headache , bad mood , hungry, and smoooooking a lot . oh my god i am remembering the juicy burgers and serelion stakes with potatos and the coke .
i need sugar guys
i am still motivated and drinking plenty of water but i am hungry , sooooo hungry
any advice ?

guys this is day 3 and its the haaaaardest today mix of every thing headache , bad mood , hungry, and smoooooking a lot . oh my god i am remembering the juicy burgers and serelion stakes with potatos and the coke .
i need sugar guys
i am still motivated and drinking plenty of water but i am hungry , sooooo hungry
any advice ?

You just need to make a black coffee with 2 sweetners in ! Oe add a sweetner to a vanilla one and ice like a milkshake and tell yrself wen u drink it tha ti is sugar. Once you get through today and tomorrow u will feel great so keep at it hun.

i had is bad day 3 really bad so ill but i got through it x

ghemz2001 said:
You just need to make a black coffee with 2 sweetners in ! Oe add a sweetner to a vanilla one and ice like a milkshake and tell yrself wen u drink it tha ti is sugar. Once you get through today and tomorrow u will feel great so keep at it hun.

i had is bad day 3 really bad so ill but i got through it x

nice to know thats not only me suffering from this. i will try my best to lose weight.
thanks everybody for support

hellow guys
feeling good today but i have a question
in the past 2 days i am feeling really cold especially my feets is that normal?
i was thinking that i am drinks a lot of water and no hot food or drinks maybe that is the reason?
i am not sure guys any help?

It's totally is normal hun , so do not worry. I have always got my thick socks on and a blanket for the evening :D A nice hot coffee or tea will also help.

i am starting to hate the shakes
hows the flap jacks taste and can i use them in the second week?

sorry to hear this hun, blend the shakes with ice it makes a massive different trust me, put coffee in the vanilla and leave crushed ice bits. You can have flapjacks but only 1 per day and they r rank, did u like the shakes b4? X

ghemz2001 said:
sorry to hear this hun, blend the shakes with ice it makes a massive different trust me, put coffee in the vanilla and leave crushed ice bits. You can have flapjacks but only 1 per day and they r rank, did u like the shakes b4? X

the shakes become really different when they are cold
i don't want tok use coffee for the first month at least
i really loved the shakes at the begining but now i am drinking them to be alive
my friend just weighted him self this morning he lost 7 kg woooooow
looking forward to weigh my self tommorow

i have question
how long do you think i should stay in the diet?
1 month or 2 or maybe 3 months?

good news guys
i finished my first week
i started with weight of 113.8
i am now 108.1
my BMI now is 31.2

i am happy with the result but the diet is very hard but i will not break it now after all this suffering

i really need advice guys my dream weight is between 80 and 85 how long should i stay in the diet?

I say just keep going until you hit it or a bit below it. Average loss is 2to 3 pounds a week so u can work out how many weeks Tht would be for you? X

Silver Lily said:
I say just keep going until you hit it or a bit below it. Average loss is 2to 3 pounds a week so u can work out how many weeks Tht would be for you? X

i think i will do it for 3 months
i hope i can do it
thanks

i have weighted my self in tues day and i lost 2.8kg
then i took one and a half day off it
i am on it again today
will this effect my progress of losing weight
and is this a good or bad thing what i did?
any body plzzzzz

Back