starting in april/may :)

:wavey: Hiya all

Just popped into say hello to you all, although i'm not new i did have a short break and switched from LL to CD, started CD last week & have my first WI tonight....

Welcome to you all and a massive good luck!

:grouphugg: xxx

:D Hello :D

Have been to see my CDC this morning, picked my foodpacks.. All shakes and tetras no soups as i'm not sure i can manage them :p Will perhaps try them in case i fancy something savoury later on but for now i'm on the sweet stuff!!!

Will be starting Friday :D :D Then have my first WI the week after i cant wait (i know that sounds bonkers right :D) Had my measurements done... Arms, thighs, bust, waist and hips! I am going to measure my wrists though as when i lost my 23lbs pre CD i lost a lot from my hands (i'm not bonkers honest lol :D) Had a photo taken :)eek:) and weighed :eek: 261lbs!!! Well here is to that being the last time i weigh in at that :D

Fuzzys Angel - Good luck for weigh in hope its goes well, let us know :)

Steph - Good luck to you too for starting, i doubt you'll have to have the Dr sign anything i did but thats because my BMI is over 40 unless you have any major health probs you should be ok. Will keep you updated on first week :)

Hello to Nikki and Clucks Hope the restart goes well :)

Lu - Congrats on starting ths morning. How are you finding it? Re the smoking i quit nearly a month ago so know what you mean about the weight pilling on :mad: oh well at least it will be falling off now :D

Joeyroo - What a day to start Friday 13th :D :D Hopefully its good luck for you :D I have 8st 13 to lose so similar weights really. It does feel a long way off but we will get there and probably sooner than we think too.... My 1st goal is 3st i'd be over the moon at that and my CDC showed me how much 3 st weighs today i could barely lift it!! So looking forward to that being gone :D

Lol well i think thats everyone :D At least i hope so anyway coz i've run out of colours :D

Speak to you all soon :D

Bekie

Hello :wavey:

I'm starting CD next Tuesday, the 24th :D I've been on LL up until now and lost 2 stone in 5 weeks, but changing due to the cost.

Realistically, I've got at least another 4 or 5 stone to go, but VLCD's seem to work for me, so I'm still positive!

Good luck ladies :hug99:

:) thanks, have just about got through the day SSing today- went into a shop and looked at the sandwiches, then realised i shouldnt be even thinking about eating and just turned and walked straight out of the shop! go me... wasnt easy though!

Good luck to all you first timers, I'm treating this as the first time- I need to get back to that state of mind, and back into ketosis! Hopefully by Friday morning I should be there, but you never know how long it will take really.

xx

NIkki - Hope that you are in ketosis soon and that it gets easier, well done for resisting those sandwiches though :D

well today is my 1st day of cd
sat here now with my shake
not brilliant taste but hey if it gets me thin i`ll drink a gallon of the stuff

my cdc is brill, and i am focused and determined to do this.
i have a diary on here that i write in
have logged my measurements and will write in it everyday. think it will keep me going and lets face it when i`m on the pc i cant be at the fridge can i :D

how are all you newbies doing?
good luck to us all and heres to our 1st stone off

kaz xxx

Hurrah Kaz for getting started :D:D:D

Hope all is going well, get drinking that water :D:D

Starting a diary is a good idea, definitely not in the fridge if your on here :D

Good luck xxx

to all you ladies starting
what made you finally decide to go on this diet

my 1st thoughts on it were through sheer desperation
i was so sad inside of being fat, no one ever saw my heartache when looking in the mirror
it`s only when another member showd me this site and i read all the stuff on here i got determined
and now as i`m sat here and just finished achoc shake i feel a bit sick but i know i will get used to the taste, i will drink all the water and i will lose the 10stone

heres to a skinny new us
xx

hey
good luck for ur first day, i am quite excited about starting on sat :)

what made me wanna do it?
i am really upset bout my weight, it mkes me feel really self-conscious, i wanna be able to go into a clothes shop and buy something because it looks nice rather than because it fits/ covers the fat, i wanna stop feeling jealous of my mates/ other people because they are thin and because i am sick of being unhealthy

i am determined to stick to this, one for the reasons above and 2 to prove everyone of my friends and family wrong that i can do this

xxx

Hi

I started CD yesterday. I am trying hard to drink all the water but am struggling with that. I am still on my first 500ml bottle of the day.

i havent measured myself yet, not sure i can face that, its bad enough knowing what I weigh. 16st 2lb. I am aiming for 3stone by the end of july, and then work down towards just above 10stone. As I said on my other post, I am scared about what I will look like as i have never been thin. The thinnest I have been is 12stone and a size 14/16. Looking back I did love being that size, but would a 12 would be better. size 10 sounds scary.

Hi Stacey

Planning on starting on 29th April as per my introduction somewhere on the site im hoping to lose at least 3 stone hopefully by the time my kids come to stay in the summer holidays.

At the moment feeling nervous and excited lets do this together and kick some weight out of our lives for ever.

Me.

Misdee i know exactly what you mean, i walked past topshop yesterday and thought ooo soon i will be able to shop in there :) then clicked i hadnt been able to since i was around 13 (i am 19 now) i think the thin me will look much better tho :)
xxx

i walked past topshop yesterday and thought ooo soon i will be able to shop in there :)

For me its all going to be worth it if i can actually walk into somewhere like Burtons or Topman and buy a a pair of trousers at moment waist 42/44 Im going to be a waist 36.

How about a days get to gether to go new wardrobe shopping ? ince we reach target.

Me.

Clothes shopping OOOOOOOO I havent been comfortable clothes shopping for years.
It would be so nice to just walk in a shop and know that whatever you pick up will fit.

Seeing CDC on Monday

Hi all,
I am meeting my CDC on Monday night.
She seems really friendly so hopefully by this time next week I will be in my first few days on the plan.
I am a bit worried about my social life for the next few months and what friends and family might say about the plan. But if it makes me thin and gorgeous then I will prove them all wrong.
Good luck everyone

hey peachy

i think my main problem is the lack of the social side of tings rather than the not eating lol, my friends have been negative about it to say the least, i think some are jealous, some dont understand and some are jus plain nasty that i wanna make myself happier.

we can be thinner and more georgous by the summer and we can proove them all wrong :)

xxx

I've received mixed feelings from everyone really - more that certain people dont understand HOW it can be done & HOW it works???? Comments like - urrgghh I feel sick at the thought of it all, or why would I want to do something like that?
I've stopped listening to be hones - though the comments were more negative when I was on LL Plan due to the costs involved.
Anyhow - as long as your happy & satisfied, then dont even ask for anyone's opinion!
After 1 week I have lost 11lbs - so I am chuffed to bits today - how many regular dieters can claim that???? I have just over 3st to lose well now its just over 2 and a half :) :).
Stick to your guns and show em
xxxxxxxxxxx

well done so for clucks :) i am quite excited about starting :) its my cousins wedding tomorrow so my mam has sed she will pay for me to get a fake tan, my nails and my hair done today :) and then for every month that i stick to it, she will pay for them each month :D

xxx

Back