Starting in half an hour!

Short/Sweet

I'm really nervous! Ive not been to group on my own before.
Ive already had good things for breakfast too!

Tea with sweetner and dash of milk (HEx)
28g of crispy mini and milk (HEx)

but my god 28g of those are tiny O_O it was 11 pieces! My bowl is normally full of them.

Any advice for the nerves going in?

Take a deep breath, smile and make eye-contact if you can. Remember, you're all there for the same reason. It's a room full of friends that you haven't met yet.

Try to relax and enjoy it x

Hi,

Try to be open minded and relax. My c sat me next to another newbie but tbh after a couple of weeks I didn't mind sitting on my own! I think you'll be absolutely fine! You've taken the bravest step- deciding to do something!! So well done! Let us know how you get on!!

Best of luck :)

I found 28g of cereal was hopeless for breakfast, you just dont get enough lol so if im having cereal i tend to stick to 2 weetabix (hex b) :)

Yeh 28g is not a good breakfast! Ive found that 2 choc weetabix is hex b and 2 syns :) i think i can live with 2 syns for them!

Just come back from group and food shopping!
I think i'm going to do a green day today as breakfast took up hex a and hex b, but not enough! plus i need something on my ryvita for later :D philli!

since I weighed last week at home ive lost 1 and a half lbs :D happppy!

Im the youngest in group and there are soo many people, it took 2 hours to get through everyone! Will be going at a different time next week as I cant make the morning one due to work though, maybe it will be a little smaller.

right off to have a bowl of fruit and yoghurt!

Back