Starting in the morning!! Hope to have same results as last time (before babies!!)

Sarah_Sue

Hi All!!

Just discovered this site today, I'v got a feeling that its going to be my best friend for a while! I'v already posted in the weight diary section but then realised that theres a whole section here dedicated to Lipotrim! Yay! we can all share our willpower & weightloss stories!!

Well, I'm about to start Lipotrim in the morning, Im phscyed and motivated. Im currently 12st13lbs and feel horrendous. :jelous: I have just disintigrated into a junk food eating couch potato over the last couple of months and I feel like crap. I'v gotten into an awful routine of eating healthy(ish) during the day but in the evening once the kiddies are in bed its been a bottle of wine, bag of doritos, take aways and zero excersise . . . so here I am.

This will be my second time doing Lipotrim, I did it two years ago after the birth of my first child and it was a great sucess I lost almost 2st and felt amazing. I kept it off with healthy eating and excersise after, I found that I had no desire for junk foods after I came off it and I really need to get that back because Im just constantly craving chocolate and take away foods lately, I hate being like this!

So here I go again, I remember the last time I found the first 3 days really hard, then it started getting a little easier and after the first week or so it wasnt that bad at all! So I know that I need to just put my head down and get over these first couple of days. as I said in my other post any time I feel tempted Im just going to squeeze my big ol spare tyre to keep me motivated!!

I would love to hear for any of you who are doing it at the moment as well!

:)

Hello and welcome
Good luck for this week and your weigh in
This is a very good diet. I have lost nearly 2 stone since the last day in June. I have gone onto refeed now as I have got two weeks off of work in a week and I wanna be able to eat.
Then I will maybe go back on the full diet. I have got to lose 5 more stone I think.been healthy eating now which is good. I am the same as you eating to much take always and junk food to often. I quit smoking in February then piled on well over a stone in four months! So I thought to myself if I keep going like this i will be massive!! I have found it hard most of the time but am feeling better now in myself and my clothes! I need new one!! You will be ok hun xxxxx

Hi Sarah_Sue :)

Welcome to the forum! Wishing you loads of luck with your first week and weigh-in. According to your statistics, the weight you want to lose and the weight I still have left to lose only differs by one pound. :D If you really stick with it, I reckon you'll be all finished before your goal date. I'm aiming to re-feed before my birthday (November 12th) so that I can then eat normally (healthily). :) Have a good week!

Thanks so much, I need to hear this! And I hear you about feeling good in your clothes, the last couple of weeks I'v been having a daily battle with my wardrobe trying to fine something to disguise my bulging belly . . . its been all leggings and floaty tops cant wait to start wearing jeans again!

Day 1!!

Well I am halfway through Day1 and so far so good!! I managed to get through feeding my children breakfast and lunch without any temptation which Im amazed at but I think the hard part starts now because it was always in the evenings that I started to gorge! I was sipping black coffee during the kids meals times and I'v kept myself busy cleaning the house and entertaining them which has distracted me from food BUT I'm at work now for the rest of the night (thats why I'm posting now wont get a chance later!) sitting in an office and I know that I'v got to keep myself busy or else the temptation will start! Im feeling hungry and my tummy is rumbling but I'v got a litre bottle of water here to plough through and if it gets really bad I'll have another coffee but I'm determined!

This morning I took photos of my belly hips and back and to be honest looking back at the photos I just felt really down I didnt realise was so bloated looking! I'm going to post the photos here when I figure out how and add new ones every week to track my progress and as an added incentive. When I was googling weight loss sites yeaterday I found a thing on you tube of a Mum who did the same thing and her before and after pictures are amazing so it really inspired me. :character00115:

Mooneagdaydream how are you doing??

Thank you for the words of support girls Noutilove youre so encouraging, thanks and I your doing great - I really find the support so helpful!:hug99:

Day 1!!

Well I am halfway through Day1 and so far so good!! I managed to get through feeding my children breakfast and lunch without any temptation which Im amazed at but I think the hard part starts now because it was always in the evenings that I started to gorge! I was sipping black coffee during the kids meals times and I'v kept myself busy cleaning the house and entertaining them which has distracted me from food BUT I'm at work now for the rest of the night (thats why I'm posting now wont get a chance later!) sitting in an office and I know that I'v got to keep myself busy or else the temptation will start! Im feeling hungry and my tummy is rumbling but I'v got a litre bottle of water here to plough through and if it gets really bad I'll have another coffee but I'm determined!

This morning I took photos of my belly hips and back and to be honest looking back at the photos I just felt really down I didnt realise was so bloated looking! I'm going to post the photos here when I figure out how and add new ones every week to track my progress and as an added incentive. When I was googling weight loss sites yeaterday I found a thing on you tube of a Mum who did the same thing and her before and after pictures are amazing so it really inspired me. :character00115:

Mooneagdaydream how are you doing??

Thank you for the words of support girls Noutilove youre so encouraging, thanks and I your doing great - I really find the support so helpful!:hug99:

I felt ok until mid afternoon. I am feeling a bit hungry - I may well not be drinking enough water but have had lots of black coffee, mint tea and at the moment a mint tea bag with some green tea leaves added....What makes it worse is I am leaving my job soon and my manager keeps talking about when I would like a tea party for my leaving do and going for a lunchtime meal out. I haven't told them about the Lipotrim! I think it is the food talk that has made me feel hungrier. I need to just get through today.

I really want to do this.

I know my eating is about emotions and how I respond to feelings so I am going to get very grumpy and tearful at times I suspect....It is time for me to face emotions etc and work out how to get through them without eating. I hope this forum will help me to remember I am not the only one going through this, that it is possible to do it and it can and will get better.

I may bring a toothbrush and toothpaste to work to clean my teeth at lunchtime so I feel less nibbly during the day....

I wondered if anyone knows if we are allowed to use non-alcoholic mouth washes? I usually use them but forgot to ask them at the chemist on saturday.

Sarah_Sue - Thanks. :) I know what you mean about children's mealtimes. I always feel proud of myself not nibbling on something I'm making for my daughter. :D

Moonagedaydream - You can use Listerine or Oraldene in original flavours and also there are Fresh Breath Strips by nuPhar, which you put onto your tongue (they're on the Lipotrim website).

I am EXACTLY the same, an emotional eater but it's really only the last 6 months or so that I got like that. When I started gaining weight and my clothes weren't fitting anymore instead of doing what I'd have done before, exercising more, I just felt down about it and would stuff my face! After long days of teething babies and work etc I'd look forward to relaxing in the evening with a take away and wine or a large bag of Doritos in front of the t.v. My Dinner portions were getting bigger I was constantly nibbling, then a couple of weeks ago when I started getting really down about my weight because I was having to get bigger clothes for work I literally just went on this eating binge to make myself feel better!! And of course I'd always feel horrible and guilty after I'd stuffed my face with McDonalds or whatever! I had never understood what an emotional eater was before but I know now I tell ya!

So yeah it's going to be reprogramming ourselves not to think of food as a reward after long days or a pick me up when we're down! Or for me DVD nights with my other half and I would easily eat an entire bag of the share size Doritos & loads of chocolate! Must learn to watch movies without eating a ton of rubbish!

So funny because I'm strict enough with my kids diet and their treats and there I would be in the kitchen trying to secretly stuff my face with biscuits or whatever without them noticing! HOW did I get like that?!!! :)

Sarah_Sue - Thanks. :) I know what you mean about children's mealtimes. I always feel proud of myself not nibbling on something I'm making for my daughter. :D

Moonagedaydream - You can use Listerine or Oraldene in original flavours and also there are Fresh Breath Strips by nuPhar, which you put onto your tongue (they're on the Lipotrim website).

I have colgate non alcoholic one in the blue bottle - I think it is sensitive. Anyway I won't use it.

I have some of the fresh breath strips - I have put them in my handbag for tomorrow.

I have managed to get through today.

I have got a glass of water by my bed with a mint teabag in!

I am lucky in that I don't have family to cook for/pressures from others to join in.

I realise I don't like others knowing how much I eat so I will eat normally in front of others or not eat - and then will binge on my own. I need to find a normal relationship with food/myself.

Day 2 - Tough Day!!

Hi!!

Ugh what a day, starving, headaches so tired BUT Iv managed to stick with my shakes coffee and water!! Did a big chicken curry and rice for dinner and the smell was torture but in my head I kept saying to myself 'Youre not going to fail you're getting back into your jeans!"

I remember the last time I did this I found the second and third day so hard so at least I know get over these two days and it gets easier!

Iv seen on other threads on here people saying that they find the water fills then up but that dosnt work for me I wish it did!! Also I was chewing some sugar free gum but I think that makes me hungrier!!

How's everyone else doing?? I swear I'm going to bed at 9 just so I can sleep and stop thinking about food!!

XX

I'm feeling ok at the end of day 2. A bit tired but ok. Just wondering if I can keep going a day at a time. I am 15 stone 2 and 5 foot 6. I do hope I can lose at a decent rate or I will wonder why I am bothering...I miss being able to drink different fluids - already.
Anyway time for bed...I hope I can sleep.

Day 3 - Tired, grumpy, starving but MOTVATED!

So yesterday was day 3 and the hardest yet. I just spent the day feeling tired, grumpy and constantly thinking about foot BUT I had a big motivator - at one stage I put my hand on my hip and I noticed that my hip didnt feel as 'bloated' as normal, if that makes sence?? Also, this morning I notice that my tummy isnt as round looking in my clothes so these things are great motivators! Im hoping that today wont be as bad as yesterday but I think that its going to start getting a little easier- well Im hoping so anyway! I read somewhere to put some of the powder into your coffee, I tried this and its great! Its like Im drinking a vanilla coffee!

Hope everyone else is doing well! xx

I'm ok. I still haven't tried the vanilla coffee yet. I am on day 4 today. I feel ok. I haven't felt as starving as I would have imagine - just a bit fed up with lack of choice (although it saves time) and a bit hungry/mouth feels bad....

But I feel a bit "lighter" - I don't want to imagine I really am lighter in case I am disapointed when I get weighed.

hey everyone! it's a tough diet.... i've been on it over a month now, and have lost a nice amount of weight (still have more to go tho) to be honest, the feeling of wanting to eat never goes away! i honestly feel like i'm punishing myself! i have 3 small kids and weekends are takeaway nights on friday, that night is torture =- the smell etc.... but... we're all here for a reason... because we've eaten too much. I think of the shakes as medicine, helping to get me "better" and thinner... ik'bve lost over 2 stone now and feel so much better - people are beginning to notice and it feels great! we can all do this!!

hey everyone! it's a tough diet.... i've been on it over a month now, and have lost a nice amount of weight (still have more to go tho) to be honest, the feeling of wanting to eat never goes away! i honestly feel like i'm punishing myself! i have 3 small kids and weekends are takeaway nights on friday, that night is torture =- the smell etc.... but... we're all here for a reason... because we've eaten too much. I think of the shakes as medicine, helping to get me "better" and thinner... ik'bve lost over 2 stone now and feel so much better - people are beginning to notice and it feels great! we can all do this!!

Chub - sounds like you are doing very well. Congratulations on your achievement so far.

I got through day 4 ok until I got home and tried the chicken soup flavour. I really can't bring myself to swallow it. I have had a few sips and had to stop.. I don't know what to do. Maybe I should just forget the sips of soup I have had, make a shake and leave a bit of the shake at the end so I don't have too much today.....?:confused:

Hi All!

Well so far so good Im delighted to report that Im now down to 12st 5lbs and already I feel so much better!
:bliss:
My clothes are fitting me again (the big bloated belly has subsided Thank God!) and I can notice it in my face already so I'm delighted even though its only been a week and I still have a long way to go. I think that I'm over the hardest part of the diet, Im not really feeling hungry any more, just bored! I really miss looking forward to having a nice dinner or coffee and chocolate breaks but I keep reminding myself that it'll all be worth it at christmas when Im in that little black dress!

How is everyone else getting on? What are you doing to cope with the boredom,lol?

Well done, Sarah_Sue :)

It's funny how much difference it does seem to make even in one week, but it's so nice to see yourself transforming! :) The worst part for me is the boredom and I know I won't get over it until I'm able to eat normally. You're right, you just have to keep telling yourself how brilliant you'll feel at the end of it all to get through it. :) Good luck with your second week.

Hi there - well done. It is a bit boring but I am not too bothered. I did feel a bit grumpy yesterday when I thought about having a meal and how I can't have it at the moment....

Someone told me the other day they thought they could see a bit of weight loss in my face. I am trying to keep hydrated. Lots of redbush tea/water during the day. I found myself feeling a little dizzy earlier when I bent down and got up a couple of times. I have had a couple of moments where I have felt a little hungry today too. But I am sticking with it. :)

Back