Starting inch loss plan today

Dan8317

Hi all,

Well as the title says Im starting rc inch loss plan today and am hoping to gain some much needed support from this forum however it does seem alot quieter on here than on some of the others. I have just over 4 & half stone to lose to get to my initial target so am in it for the long haul. My reason for finally deciding to lose weight, apart from the fact that I feel miserable, is that next year is my 30th and would love to go out with the OH to celebrate wearing a dress (something I wont wear at my current size) and actually feel confident in it! This may seem like a small target but it's been a long time since I've felt confident in anything so fingers crossed this will be the last time I say that this time I'm actually going to lose this weight:)

Good luck on your weight loss journeys and hope to hear from you,
Dan

Hi Dan and welcome to the RC forum. Rightly said it is a bit quieter than other forums but we've recently been moved up a level in the forums and it is slightly busier than it was when I joined.

I know how you feel, I'm only just starting to feel more comfortable in skirts and dresses since I lost 2 stone, I've still another stone and a bit to go. I lost my first stone with slimming world but that was quite a struggle, I lost a stone with RC a lot quicker and I find it much simpler to follow.

Good luck with your journey x

Thanks for the reply and believe me when i say i need all the luck i can get lol.

Like you I've tried sw but found it didn't fit in with my life style and didn't help the fact that Im an emotional eater so would eat far to much of free foods. Ww worked better for me but i use my points on unhealthy food which is why Im giving rc a go. Am hoping it will help change my habits but also my mindset:) Unfortunately there aren't any classes near me so Im going it alone but so far so good x

Dan

Hi Dan

I started the inch loss plan today after I bought the book, portion pots and magic measure online.

Had a good read through the book and it seems like a nice way to try and lose the weight - I'm a serial dieter, without any long term success, so I'm hoping that RC will at last be the right one for me!

Good luck on your journey, I hope we can all share our progress - I know I'll have to tell someone all about it!

x

Hi Katey,

Hope your having a good first week:) unfortunately Im really struggling at the moment. After having my son's birthday on the weekend i just can't seem to get back into it. This is when i normally switch to another diet that allows more junk food but this time i refuse to give in lol.
I did manage to lose 2lb in the first week which i know isn't that much but didn't stick to it by the letter or exercise so i was pleased. In my case Im not putting the effort in to get the good results in the beginning that this diet promises but i only have myself to blame.

Let me know how your getting on,
Dan x

Back