starting induction AGAIN

Kizzie2011

The last time I did Atkins was a year ago.. I managed to do induction really easily for 2.5 weeks and lost 19 pounds.. which I've kept off.. but real life got back in the way along with the bread basket... thankfully I've not gained but I do want to get back onto it again..

I've started Induction since the New Year.. 8 times!.. I just can't seem to get through an entire day without succumbing to milk and cereal.. no willpower..

any tips.. I really need some easy recipes and ideas for snacks etc... I stand in the kitchen and wonder what the heck I can eat. I get a total blank. and know there is only so much cheese a person can eat.

I work out at the gym 6 days a week and usually twice a day with a PT three times a week. I KNOW even my family are stunned I"m getting so addicted to it. But my scale isn't moving much even with all my sweat and tears! SO I'm away working for the next two weeks and want to surprise my PT when I get back with a great weight loss.. hence starting induction again from scratch (I haven't really been sticking to it since before Christmas)..

anyway.. I"m waffling
I just need to satisfy my hunger pangs and cravings for snacks - sweet and savoury -ideally crunchy!..

thanks so much

boiled egg, mushrom, mini perperami, its of chicken, pork scratching and if i fancy something sweet i make a one egg omlette with sweetner kinda like a crepe and have that for a snack. i try just to have my three meals and maybe afternoon nibble though

Hi and welcome back (and back, and back....lol)
Suggest you take a look at the mim and flax sticky - lots of snack ideas and you can have mims on induction. My favorite at the mo is flaxmeal crackers - good with boursin or mushed avocado and very filling

Good luck!

Thanks guys!.. I love those suggestions.. especially the crepe one! yum.. with a squirt of lemon juice.. will be like english pancakes!

Can I ask what a 'mim' is? and like Marycarolann what are flaxmeal crackers and where can I get them?

dont worry i found the MiM thread!!!!!!! WOW AND WOW! I"M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS NOW!.. hurrah

Muffins in a minute and on the INDUCTION stage!.. love the idea of making a pizza crust with it..

Marycarol- have a look at the MIM thread in the stickies part of the forum. Flaxmeal crackers are there. You need to buy plain flaxmeal and make them yourself.

Hi Kizzie and welcome to our little forum. :)

Back