starting induction AGAIN

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by Kizzie2011, 1 February 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Kizzie2011

Kizzie2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.19%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    The last time I did Atkins was a year ago.. I managed to do induction really easily for 2.5 weeks and lost 19 pounds.. which I've kept off.. but real life got back in the way along with the bread basket... thankfully I've not gained but I do want to get back onto it again..

I've started Induction since the New Year.. 8 times!.. I just can't seem to get through an entire day without succumbing to milk and cereal.. no willpower..

any tips.. I really need some easy recipes and ideas for snacks etc... I stand in the kitchen and wonder what the heck I can eat. I get a total blank. and know there is only so much cheese a person can eat.

I work out at the gym 6 days a week and usually twice a day with a PT three times a week. I KNOW even my family are stunned I"m getting so addicted to it. But my scale isn't moving much even with all my sweat and tears! SO I'm away working for the next two weeks and want to surprise my PT when I get back with a great weight loss.. hence starting induction again from scratch (I haven't really been sticking to it since before Christmas)..

anyway.. I"m waffling
    I just need to satisfy my hunger pangs and cravings for snacks - sweet and savoury -ideally crunchy!..

thanks so much

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Trickee

Trickee Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.2%)
    Diet:
    Kinda lowcarb
    boiled egg, mushrom, mini perperami, its of chicken, pork scratching and if i fancy something sweet i make a one egg omlette with sweetner kinda like a crepe and have that for a snack. i try just to have my three meals and maybe afternoon nibble though

4. Kat1e

Kat1e This is for life

Start Weight:
    17st8.9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6.2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.1lb(26.77%)
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi and welcome back (and back, and back....lol)
    Suggest you take a look at the mim and flax sticky - lots of snack ideas and you can have mims on induction. My favorite at the mo is flaxmeal crackers - good with boursin or mushed avocado and very filling

Good luck!

5. Marycarolann

Marycarolann Member

Ok, I feel dumb , but what are flaxmeal crackers? Where do o get them?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. Kizzie2011

Kizzie2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.19%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Thanks guys!.. I love those suggestions.. especially the crepe one! yum.. with a squirt of lemon juice.. will be like english pancakes!

Can I ask what a 'mim' is? and like Marycarolann what are flaxmeal crackers and where can I get them?

7. Kizzie2011

Kizzie2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.19%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    dont worry i found the MiM thread!!!!!!! WOW AND WOW! I"M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS NOW!.. hurrah

Muffins in a minute and on the INDUCTION stage!.. love the idea of making a pizza crust with it..

8. rosebug

rosebug Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.65%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Marycarol- have a look at the MIM thread in the stickies part of the forum. Flaxmeal crackers are there. You need to buy plain flaxmeal and make them yourself.

9. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Kizzie and welcome to our little forum. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.