Starting Jan 2011

Hello everyone just checking in, weigh in on Monday and lost another 2lbs so that's a stone and half a pound in 3 weeks!!! Really pleased as I managed to get into some size 14 jeans for the first time in about 4 years!!
Hope everyone is well :) xxx

Well done. Katie. That's fantastic! Always a great feeling when you get into smaller sized clothes. I think I'm due a shopping trip to see if I can now fit into a size smaller because my clothes are falling off me a bit now, but am a bit hesitant to try just incase I can't! Will let you know when I do though.

Well done again and keep up the excellent work! xxx

Thanks very much to both of you :)
And good luck Bella... well the 14's wouldn't fit in Topshop but they did in New Look so go there :D haha xx

Katie, no doubt you will hear my screams of happiness on the day I walk into top shop and can fit easily into their clothes! Xx

Katie, no doubt you will hear my screams of happiness on the day I walk into top shop and can fit easily into their clothes! Xx

Lol i'll be right with ya!! :D xx

1lb for me this week, pleased as I didn't have a good week last week- under the weather and lack of fruit in the house.
Back on track today and signed up for the Easter challenge too.

Can I join - hope I'm not too late!

Hello everyone, I would love to keep track of fellow SW weight lossers! I started on January 12th and have lost 8LB already. I have at least 4 /5 stone to lose so I may be on this site for some time!!! I started at my weigh in at a massive 17 st 6 LB and now a better 16 st 12 LB. Good luck to everyone!!! Jane x

Well done frugal, keep up the good work! Welcome sugarpuffjane, hope you're getting on ok :)

I weighed in this morning and lost 6lbs!!! Am sooooooo happy I actually shed a tear! That's 25lbs gone in 5 weeks now! yaaay xxxx

1lb for me this week, pleased as I didn't have a good week last week- under the weather and lack of fruit in the house.
Back on track today and signed up for the Easter challenge too.

Well done, that's great you had a loss especially if you didn't have a good week!

Hello everyone, I would love to keep track of fellow SW weight lossers! I started on January 12th and have lost 8LB already. I have at least 4 /5 stone to lose so I may be on this site for some time!!! I started at my weigh in at a massive 17 st 6 LB and now a better 16 st 12 LB. Good luck to everyone!!! Jane x

Welcome sugarpuffjane and good luck. You've done fab so far :) xx

Well done frugal, keep up the good work! Welcome sugarpuffjane, hope you're getting on ok :)

I weighed in this morning and lost 6lbs!!! Am sooooooo happy I actually shed a tear! That's 25lbs gone in 5 weeks now! yaaay xxxx

Bella that's amazing well done!!
I weighed in yesterday and lost 2lbs (after eating rubbish for the entire weekend!!) and so that's 1 stone 2 1/2 lbs in 4 weeks :) xx

Thanks, Katie! Well done on your loss too. That's fantastic! Woop woop, look at us!! yaaaay xxxx

Thanks Bella :) We can do ittt!!! xx

STS for me this week :cry:

Have been really good all week too, I'm so annoyed

Only 4 weeks left until holiday so really hope I have a loss next week

Hey everyone, hope you have a better loss next week Loki.
Well I lost 4.5lbs at weigh in tonight... was so shocked as my scales must be a little bit out lol. I also got up to my 1 and a half stone award and my club 10 and then I got slimmer of the week, i'm sooo chuffed :D xxx

Fantastic Katie, I STS this week, have been under the weather for a couple of weeks and also had my birthday. Back on track today and got the new magazine last night so going to plan lots of tasty meals for the coming week.

Frugal that's great considering! Good luck for this week :) xxx

Thanks katie sw chips in the oven as I type :)

Back