Starting Jan 2011

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by Pinkladyjo, 21 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Pinkladyjo

Pinkladyjo Member

Hi

Is anyone planning on joining SW in the new year and would like to start a team?

I would like to lose about 3 stone in 2011 and for the first time in my adult life I'm losing weight just for me.

Thanks Jo x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pinkladyjo

Pinkladyjo Member

Whoops put it on twice!

4. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun i have already started but good luck to u losing the lbs next year :)

5. Pink Mummy

Pink Mummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(10.07%)
    Diet:
    This and that! :o/
    Hello! I am starting in 2011 and have about 4 stone to loose.. I would love to be a part of a team as I really need the motivation of others to keep my butt in gear!! I hope to hear from you x

6. pola55

pola55 Member

starting too

hi there . i too plan to start 'properly' in jan. but am gonna try to limit the damage over xmas.
    I started way back in sept at 12.st and today I weigh 10.13 so about a stone lost since then but i have been 'off SW since mid november and maintaining.
    Id have about 1.5 stone to lose ideally before i go on holiday in April and also go back to work after maternity leave. The last time i wore a swimming costume was in 1994 !!!!
    so count me in
    Pola

MINI TARGETs - lose 6 lbs by 30 jan - weigh in tuesdays.
    - lose another 6 lbs by 28 FEB
    - lose another 7.5 lbs by 31 march
    - lose last 3 lbs by mid April

[​IMG]

Last edited: 22 December 2010
  7. Polyanna

Polyanna Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I did really well in November, but awful in December up until a few days ago, now I got a tummy bug, rather extreme way to lose weight! I am putting back our Christmas Dinner for the New Year, when I feel like eating, and there is no risk of passing on any bugs to elderly member of the family. And hopefully the ice of the roads would have disappeared. I would like to loose 4 stone next year.

8. Pinkladyjo

Pinkladyjo Member

Hi everyone thanks for replying to my thread. I'd better tell you a little bit about myself. I'm 27 and currently weigh in at about 12 1/2 stone. At my largest I was nearly 14 stone. In 2011 I want to lose 3 stone, but might adjust that as I go because I don't want to look like a lollipop lady, which is unlikely as I have quite a big bottom.

After some consideration I've decided to go to my first class tomorrow evening, after all this is not a new year resolution. So I'll update you all after I've been to class with what the official scales say.

I think my first weight loss goal will be to lose 7 lbs and I'm going to aim to do that in January.

Jo x

9. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi, can i join i was just under 14st when i started in july and its been a long rd to get me here at 13 st , i need ur help

10. Pinkladyjo

Pinkladyjo Member

Hi debtdummy

Of course you can join, when do you weigh in?

Jo x

11. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i weigh in on a thursday ... thank you

12. salsaqueen

salsaqueen Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd like to join you if I may. I need to lose 4 stone, I lost some earlier this year with SW then stop going to class ( can't even remember why now)

Any way next December I will be fifty and I do not want another decade of regret at not losing the weight. I use to come on here under the name of dumpylump but decided that was to negative so now I'm salsaqueen :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

13. Pinkladyjo

Pinkladyjo Member

Hi salsa queen, I feel exactly the same, I first began dieting at 16 and was successful, but by the time I was 20 I'd got myself into an abusive relationship amd became the heaviest I've ever been. Luckily the relationship ended in 2006 but some of the weight remains. I want the excess gone before I wake up one day and realize I've spent 10 years dieting u successfully

Jo x

14. loobieluck

loobieluck Wanna be loser!!

Start Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Hey, am I okay to join your team? I have a lot more weight to lose than you lot so far =[ I have around 7 stone to lose. Although, in my adult life, I've never weighed less than 14 stone so don't know how I'd look weighing less. As it stands (and this isn't 100% accurate) I weigh around 18 stone =[ I was a member of SW earlier on this year and lost 3 stone almost, but then I had a sporting injury and piled the majority of it back on. So now, as I've had my operation, I am more determined than ever to get this weight problem sorted.

I'm 27 and currently unemployed (recently graduated), I'm from Leeds and my weigh-ins will be on Tuesday evenings starting next Tuesday =]

Lou xx

15. fillimum

fillimum Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yes please

Hi I would like to join if you're still taking..I had kept 2 stone off for 3 years but due to stopping group and my mum being ill and loosing her recently i have gained 10lb. So now I have 2 stone I want to loose before my 50th, looking to rejoin group next wednesday but starting at home tomorrow. would love the support xxjan

16. Bella30

Bella30 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.46%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Hi all

Can I join too? I'm planning on starting in January too and have a long road ahead of me as want to lose 5 stone. My first mini target is 21lbs.

17. Pinkladyjo

Pinkladyjo Member

Looks like we have a little team going. Can everyone tell me when they're going to next get weighed

Jo x

18. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi, weigh in thursday and I have extra 3lb to lose now thanks to xmas

19. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi all :d'oh:think i'm gonna join u if thats ok been rubbish over xmas :eatdrink023: need to get my bum into gear b4 i put all the weight back on that i've lost so far :eek: am going to weigh on saturday, good luck everyone

:party0019:

20. LouiseElectric

LouiseElectric Full Member

Start Weight:
    108kg
    Current Weight:
    89.4kg
    Goal Weight:
    69.9kg
    Lost(%):
    18.6kg(17.23%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hey all - Can I join in too please - back to SW on tuesday with my mum in tow ... I am 32 once again 16 stone size 18 /20 and have a hefty few stone to lose , but happy with just the three and to be a size 16.

Love Louise xxxx

21. pola55

pola55 Member

Weigh in nxt Tuesday 4th jan for Pola55.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.