Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting Jan 2011

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by Pinkladyjo, 21 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Pinkladyjo

Pinkladyjo Member

Hi

Is anyone planning on joining SW in the new year and would like to start a team?

I would like to lose about 3 stone in 2011 and for the first time in my adult life I'm losing weight just for me.

Thanks Jo x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pinkladyjo

Pinkladyjo Member

Whoops put it on twice!

4. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun i have already started but good luck to u losing the lbs next year :)

5. Pink Mummy

Pink Mummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(10.07%)
    Diet:
    This and that! :o/
    Hello! I am starting in 2011 and have about 4 stone to loose.. I would love to be a part of a team as I really need the motivation of others to keep my butt in gear!! I hope to hear from you x

6. pola55

pola55 Member

starting too

hi there . i too plan to start 'properly' in jan. but am gonna try to limit the damage over xmas.
    I started way back in sept at 12.st and today I weigh 10.13 so about a stone lost since then but i have been 'off SW since mid november and maintaining.
    Id have about 1.5 stone to lose ideally before i go on holiday in April and also go back to work after maternity leave. The last time i wore a swimming costume was in 1994 !!!!
    so count me in
    Pola

MINI TARGETs - lose 6 lbs by 30 jan - weigh in tuesdays.
    - lose another 6 lbs by 28 FEB
    - lose another 7.5 lbs by 31 march
    - lose last 3 lbs by mid April

[​IMG]

Last edited: 22 December 2010
  7. Polyanna

Polyanna Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I did really well in November, but awful in December up until a few days ago, now I got a tummy bug, rather extreme way to lose weight! I am putting back our Christmas Dinner for the New Year, when I feel like eating, and there is no risk of passing on any bugs to elderly member of the family. And hopefully the ice of the roads would have disappeared. I would like to loose 4 stone next year.

8. Pinkladyjo

Pinkladyjo Member

Hi everyone thanks for replying to my thread. I'd better tell you a little bit about myself. I'm 27 and currently weigh in at about 12 1/2 stone. At my largest I was nearly 14 stone. In 2011 I want to lose 3 stone, but might adjust that as I go because I don't want to look like a lollipop lady, which is unlikely as I have quite a big bottom.

After some consideration I've decided to go to my first class tomorrow evening, after all this is not a new year resolution. So I'll update you all after I've been to class with what the official scales say.

I think my first weight loss goal will be to lose 7 lbs and I'm going to aim to do that in January.

Jo x

9. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi, can i join i was just under 14st when i started in july and its been a long rd to get me here at 13 st , i need ur help

10. Pinkladyjo

Pinkladyjo Member

Hi debtdummy

Of course you can join, when do you weigh in?

Jo x

11. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i weigh in on a thursday ... thank you

12. salsaqueen

salsaqueen Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd like to join you if I may. I need to lose 4 stone, I lost some earlier this year with SW then stop going to class ( can't even remember why now)

Any way next December I will be fifty and I do not want another decade of regret at not losing the weight. I use to come on here under the name of dumpylump but decided that was to negative so now I'm salsaqueen :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

13. Pinkladyjo

Pinkladyjo Member

Hi salsa queen, I feel exactly the same, I first began dieting at 16 and was successful, but by the time I was 20 I'd got myself into an abusive relationship amd became the heaviest I've ever been. Luckily the relationship ended in 2006 but some of the weight remains. I want the excess gone before I wake up one day and realize I've spent 10 years dieting u successfully

Jo x

14. loobieluck

loobieluck Wanna be loser!!

Start Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Hey, am I okay to join your team? I have a lot more weight to lose than you lot so far =[ I have around 7 stone to lose. Although, in my adult life, I've never weighed less than 14 stone so don't know how I'd look weighing less. As it stands (and this isn't 100% accurate) I weigh around 18 stone =[ I was a member of SW earlier on this year and lost 3 stone almost, but then I had a sporting injury and piled the majority of it back on. So now, as I've had my operation, I am more determined than ever to get this weight problem sorted.

I'm 27 and currently unemployed (recently graduated), I'm from Leeds and my weigh-ins will be on Tuesday evenings starting next Tuesday =]

Lou xx

15. fillimum

fillimum Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yes please

Hi I would like to join if you're still taking..I had kept 2 stone off for 3 years but due to stopping group and my mum being ill and loosing her recently i have gained 10lb. So now I have 2 stone I want to loose before my 50th, looking to rejoin group next wednesday but starting at home tomorrow. would love the support xxjan

16. Bella30

Bella30 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.46%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Hi all

Can I join too? I'm planning on starting in January too and have a long road ahead of me as want to lose 5 stone. My first mini target is 21lbs.

17. Pinkladyjo

Pinkladyjo Member

Looks like we have a little team going. Can everyone tell me when they're going to next get weighed

Jo x

18. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi, weigh in thursday and I have extra 3lb to lose now thanks to xmas

19. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi all :d'oh:think i'm gonna join u if thats ok been rubbish over xmas :eatdrink023: need to get my bum into gear b4 i put all the weight back on that i've lost so far :eek: am going to weigh on saturday, good luck everyone

:party0019:

20. LouiseElectric

LouiseElectric Full Member

Start Weight:
    108kg
    Current Weight:
    89.4kg
    Goal Weight:
    69.9kg
    Lost(%):
    18.6kg(17.23%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hey all - Can I join in too please - back to SW on tuesday with my mum in tow ... I am 32 once again 16 stone size 18 /20 and have a hefty few stone to lose , but happy with just the three and to be a size 16.

Love Louise xxxx

21. pola55

pola55 Member

Weigh in nxt Tuesday 4th jan for Pola55.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.